Fembots are you a virgin?

You are, aren't you? Have you ever been in a long distance relationship or a normal one?

Attached: 1642035376830.jpg (1280x1024, 170.52K)

>long distance relationship
>I try closing the distance
>she doesnt want to meet because she thinks I am too attractive for her
>years go by
>I am fucking other girls the whole time because I was tired of waiting
>she is just a scared faggot pussy
LDR is hilarious. I spent maybe 6 months seriously talking and after that I realized I had to do something else. I held out as long as I could. Had a secret IRL relationship. She still wants to meet one day but I already have somebody that I am in pretty deep with. Getting to that age where you stop looking around so much

I have never been in a relationship. I felt the want nor the attraction to any guy. I just love being alone.

Well, virgin to humans at least

I'm a virgin. No relationships. I only have god and myself. If I find a suitable partner to marry someday, then so be it. LDR is meaningless. It's extremely hard to manage to pull it off as it requires an enormous amount of effort and the relationship itself will just degrade over time and damage both parties because all you do is send electronic letters to eachother. It's piss easy to cheat in it aswell. Of what it feels to be 95%, only 5% succeed. People carry two faces, one for the internet and one for their real self. You do not know who that person is, deluded by the view of the perfect partner you see her as through the screen. It doesn't matter how long you spent the time together. You are foreign to eachother til you meet and get to actually know eachother in the real world.

Attached: 210483_gGEwLkLO.png (600x600, 62.98K)

Yeah I'm a virgin and I wasn't in a relationship

The rant about LDRs comprising most of your post seems unnecessary considering the topic but go off queen.

i just wanna say, as a robot i can never really dislike any of the geniune fembots here, even if they've seen a dick (takes away the bot) idk why but i love our ladies a little too much (not to simp for relentlessly) and wish them the best, wish they were more open like the previous days however, times change, hmm.

have my take, op or whoever wants it

>You are, aren't you?
Im not
Have you ever been in a long distance relationship or a normal one?
I was raised in a cult and I ha so to have sex with a bunch of people
It was gross

I've made a vow to myself to never give a man pleasure or allow one to touch me sexually. I live to spite moids. Now that the sexlessness rate among women is approaching 75%, I'm glad so many other women are joining me in removing our vaginas from the sexual market and making men seethe.

The fact that there are some virgins out there gives me a small measure of hope.

Attached: 55.jpg (741x721, 32.58K)

Damn, what a terrible existence you've relegated yourself to.

Cope, imagine being some disgusting moids cumdump, living to appease others, to placate men's dicks. Would rather eat glass.

Respectable women are so fucking hot and rare I don't think anyone could ever truly love a "reformed" hoe

i'm a virgin yes, saving it for my LDR boyfriend of 3 years :)

>Fembots are you a virgin?
Yeah.
>Have you ever been in a long distance relationship or a normal one?
No. I have anxiety related to people to the point I need it to be through a screen and anonymous or I start working my way to an anxiety attack.
It doesn't help I don't much view LDRs as actual relationships. They lack all the real requirements of a relationship and as others have pointed out you don't really know who they are as a person till you meet face to face and see the real them and find out how you actually interact with eachother in the real without the safety barrier screens provide and chemistry will very much change between 2 people only putting the best bits of themselves forward over text and 2 people putting everything they are forward in real life.

why on earth would I be a virgin? i'm 23...

Long distance relationships are a fucking joke.

Yes. I have really bad anxiety and can only barely function enough to do a work at home data entry job. I have major panic attacks just answering e-mails and picking up a package outside my door. I have to shop in the middle of the night to avoid panic attacks around people. I even take Xanax and it does nothing.

You still count as a wholesome pure virgin in my book. That cult needs to go down though. Murder spree when?

At what age did that start and are your parents in prison yet?

why? you don't have to do anything, just lie there and let me breed you, you don't lose anything