1 - 1.5k calory diet advice

Hey guys new poster here, I did read the wiki about diet but I have a question:
is there some super simple diet I can follow while only eating 1-1.5k calories?
In the past I've been having trouble eating less than 2k because so many meals are super calory rich.

I'm currently 5'6 and 208lbs, I've never been this heavy before. All fat. Now I know I should be fine eating 2k calories for now but I want to lose weight faster.
Can I just eat white rice with chicken and some veggies on the daily? What's a good low calory yet filling dinner?
I seriously need to lose weight fast, pls help

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.5K)

just dont eat, nothing bad will happen you are fat as fuck you can go on without eating for weeks on end, maybe it will fix your food addiction

100g baby spinach and 100 grams salmon for lunch and dinner. 4 eggs for breakfast and 4 servings of protein shakes throughout the day. Repeat

Attached: 01F122A9-EEA2-4109-BE45-8DBAC4852EEA.jpg (1280x960, 372.02K)

how do I make brocoli taste good? whenever I try to meal prep it tastes like shit and infects the other food with its shit taste

You'll lose weight so slowly eating 1.5k calories, especially if you're barely exercising, which I assume you are, based on the fact that you're a fatty

You need to eat less than 1k, or follow the other anons advice here and just don't eat anything. Have a look at fasting general and look up snake juice

Toss it in some olive oil with garlic salt and pepper and then toast the shit out of it on high heat. Get a good char on some of the floret.

Download some kinda of fitness app like mfp or something so you can count/track calories easier. You really only need to do this for a little while until you get a feel for it. You can also use the app to plug in what you want to eat and see what the calories would be and trim or add from there. Also good for tracking protein intake.
Low calorie but filling dinners for me are chicken breasts/Turkey and veg on the side like sweet potatoes or peppers/broccoli/squash/etc.
White air-popped popcorn is also filling/healthy/low calorie.

What makes you different from all of the other people who have gone on a crash diet and then rebounded immediately, OP?

I always find it tastes bad reheated. Just eat somthing else. Or if you insist on broccoli, man the fuck up and eat it you pussy. You're not going to die. Personally, I would prep somthing which tastes better, maybe carrots, spinach, etc

Yeah you can eat chicken, veggies and rice. Remeber that a diet should be enjoyable, also check out /fast/ general

Honestly just shoot for 1.8k cal, no processed food, high protein and start doing resistance training. If you start at such a massive deficit, you will either drop the diet quickly, snack, or if you do keep it up and you plateau, you won’t be able to increase your deficit much more

Steam it.

Im not even addicted to food, just snacks. I can't not eat, I'd literally rather kill myself.
Thats doable, though I'm not sure I can afford that much salmon lol
nah I have a roadbike right here and some weights, I just haven't had the time to cycle because I'm constantly tired or having a cold. I can definitely do some exercise.
I did use an app like that, I'm not 100% new to losing weight. I lost like 44lbs once, then 20lbs again just last year. I gained it all back throughout the winter until now.
The issue with using a calory tracker for me is that tracking everything I eat is super annoying, that's partly why I want to setup a super simple diet that I can eat every day which makes tracking easier.
I've actually done it before. I went from being 200lbs at 14 years old to like 155 by completely stopping my snacking cold turkey, went from eating a shit meals like pizzas and nuggies to wraps, salads and steamed chicken. I just rebounded because I kept allowing myself to eat more
I actually love chicken veggies and rice so I think it's doable, just not sure if there's better or more food like it. Really not sure if I can fast since I just feel soooo bad when I don't eat but I'll look into it ty
1.8k is doable for sure, thanks. I never looked at resistance training so I'll do that for sure

Thanks for the replies so far

>is there some super simple diet I can follow while only eating 1-1.5k calories?
track what you eat, stop eating when the number says 1 - 1.5 x 10^3 Calories

Season it well, make a chinese sauce or something. Broccoli literally act like sponges for flavor, if they're soaked in a sauce you love, it'll taste nice even reheated.

Been there done that, tracking gets annoying af if my diet isn't super simple. That's why I'm asking for advice. Tracking like 10 ingredients in a salad is way too much effort it actually makes me want to stop doing it.

>I'm not addicted to food, just snacks, I can't not eat
Lmao bro I know a cope when I read one
Was 198lbs at my heaviest (5'7) now 147lbs
Stop eating so much simple as

Aim for 25-30% of your daily calories from protein, 20-25% from fats and the rest from carbs. Once you start exercising and combining that with being conscious of your calorie intake, you’ll start losing weight in no time. Keep up with the same calorie goal for about 6-8 weeks before deciding to change it, whatever you end up settling on. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat, so settling with one and actually sticking with it is the main thing.

>Im not even addicted to food, just snacks. I can't not eat, I'd literally rather kill myself.
This is pathetic. It's literally less work to not shove food in your mouth during the day.

by I cant not eat obviously meant fasting, I cant just not eat for a day, I'm in physical pain if I don't. It's definitely not less work for me to shove food in my mouth, instead I'd have to shove pain killers into me for the crazy headaches that I get from not eating. I'm fine not snacking on chips and chocolate bars, I'm definitely not fine when I completely stop eating for a day or even just missing a meal.
This post isn't really about how to lose weight, I'm more so asking about what to eat, like, meal tips. It's not my first time losing weight, just my first time trying to make things like calory counting less annoying, thanks for the advice though.

Are you talking about hunger pains or do you have some sort of condition?

I mean, I'm taking hormones for my hypothyroidism but that shouldn't cause headaches.
When I don't eat on time (within an hour of my regular meal times) I start getting nauseous and eventually develop a headache even though I drink sufficiently. Are those normal hunger pains? idk
I'm asking for meal advice my guy, simple easy low calory meals. Overall I know how fatloss works I'm not too worried about that part

No that's not normal hunger pains, I-I'm sorry user you've got it bad

This

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)