Basic requirements to be a man

>12 percent bodyfat
>exercises at least 200 minutes a week
>weight lifts
>has a clean diet
>working towards a passion project
>listens to other people dilligently and consumes material designed to improve their perspective on life, being a leader and being a confident lynchpin of a tribe
>is mature and serious when needed but also has humour

if you are not all of these. you have failed to hit the basic benchmark of being a man. Please refrain from coping such as
>well MOST MEN are UNFIT
>MOST modern men have bad diets
>MOST of my friends play lots of video games and they have girlfriends

That is irrelevant. You have to remember that women have evolved over millions of years to be evolved to hunter gatherer males. Very fit, very confident, big jaws. Modern males lack all of these because theyre unfit, theyre sitting in their bedrooms all day. Theyre not eating tough enough foods for proper jaw development at a young age, eating terrible diets and not exercising when growing up

The bottom line is you are not competing against other males. You are competing against hunter gatherers from circa 10,000 years ago. You absolutely cannot afford to be unfit, unhealthy and uninspired. It will repel women

Attached: requirement.png (608x428, 233.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xJJsoquu70o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah im gonna be honest im not attracted to most men...

Attached: 210483_FxveeiFE.png (600x600, 24.82K)

youtu.be/xJJsoquu70o

Attached: 1630688279127.png (750x556, 308.87K)

Basic requirements to be a man.
>have a salt lamp
If you do not have a salt lamp, you are not a man. It's as simple as that.
/thread

If you equate fitness, high testosterone, health, and the like with consumerist garbage like salt lamps, you cannot be saved user. you are either too dense to understand what I wrote or youre coping.

Fitness is not optional to be a healthy male
Diet is not optional to be a healthy male

Basic requirements to be a man is to have a penis

>tfw asexual agp
>havent talked to a female in 14 years
>couldnt care less
Lol.op are you a zoomer or sth. Kys normie.

>If you equate fitness, high testosterone, health, and the like with consumerist garbage like salt lamps, you cannot be saved user
Man, listen.
Have you ever not seen an absolute chad without a salt lamp? I think not.
Fuck all that fitness bullshit, just buy a salt lamp and you will have high testosterone levels.

When I say "requirements to be a man" I dont mean it in a literal sense

What I mean generally is "requirements that need to be achieved in order to be eligible for being percieved as attractive to women"

Also, fitness is consumerist garbage, not buying a salt lamp. Your money is more well spent getting a salt lamp.

Going to fix this list for you

The basic requirements to be seen as a man is to have genetics that puts you in the upper percentiles of men in terms of height and masculine facial geometry

If you you are a manlet with a non-masculine facial structure and you follow your stupid list, all you will be is a manlet gymcel with a non-masculine facial structure.

Here's some proof of this:
isn't attracted to "most mean". Do you know who she means? The bottom 80% that isn't exceedingly tall or handsome.

Chad can be a fat fuck as long as he's tall and handsome, or he can be a waif that hasn't touched a weight in his life. It doesn't matter, he is still Chad and thus regarded as a man by society.

>The bottom line is you are not competing against other males. You are competing against hunter gatherers from circa 10,000 years ago. You absolutely cannot afford to be unfit, unhealthy and uninspired. It will repel women
It doesn't make a difference. We do not have the morality of ancient hunter gatherers, and forcibly raping the woman you'd like to be your wife is not an option. You will get a police baton shoved up your ass if you so much as put your hand on the shoulder of your romantic interest.
On the other hand, women are allowed to use internet communication to facilitate their ancient hunter gatherer instinct to become part of Chad's harem.

The bottom line is you're full of shit and coping. It's over. Just accept it

>Chad can be a fat fuck as long as he's tall and handsome

Absolutely and unequivocally wrong. I want you to show me an extremely handsome overweight person. You'll not find anyone. And remember that the women gaze is different. They percieve fat men as much worse than men percieve fat men. Being fat as a man is roughly similar to being diseased

I should care about your values, because?
You sound like really bland, boring and unpleasant person.
Why the fuck would i date you?
Pump and dump, the only thing you deserve.

I didnt mention anything about ugly people suddenly becoming chad if they worked out. You filled in the blanks (and wrongly). I did not say that anywhere in the thread.

I listed the basic requirements to be perceived as a male that will generally be perceived as attractive to women. I didnt say it will make you attractive to women, I said these requirements will need to be fulfilled. Obviously the degree of your attractiveness is involved. Nobody denied that.

>implying shit you want isn't garbage
MY values>your values.
Simple as.

tl:dr, buy a salt lamp. It will make you become attractive to women.

>"requirements that need to be achieved in order to be eligible for being percieved as attractive to female white trash and whiggresses"
Fixed you, buddy.

I'm pretty sure I'm a man because I'm over 21 and have a penis.

I'm going to be real with you: I really, really don't care. I'm a guy simply because I am one and no amount of what society says will make me less of a guy. I think people are stupid to measure manliness in terms of how you look, how you act, whether you have a partner (and by extensions, get bragging rights over how often you mash your genitals against someone else's genitals) or even how much money you have. It's simply a rat race I never wanted to be a part of, so I simply wasn't. I studied in school, did what I liked in my spare time (anime, video games, music, etc.) and I still do all that stuff today and it doesn't make me any less of a man.

The only thing you really need as an adult is maturity, but all that stuff about "you need to be X" to be a man just makes me laugh more than anything.

Attached: f75d385ad80124f47fce16c0cbbe464c.gif (500x280, 180.88K)

Oh god I love you. You have become my favorite schizo poster you deluded sexless little troon.

>Chad can't be fat

If you're sufficiently tall and your face is sufficiently masculine, then your weight doesn't matter. Instead of being seen as fat, you're seen as having a "dad bod". Or like a "big teddy bear".

>And remember that the women gaze is different. They percieve fat men as much worse than men percieve fat men.
Women see men as binaries. One is the 80% they will not fuck because they aren't tall and handsome, the other is the 20% they will fuck because they are tall and handsome. Women aren't stupid, they select for genotypes, not lifestyles and diets.

I didn't say anything about ugly people suddenly becoming chad if they worked out either. Just reminding you that none of what you say matters for either alpha man or beta man, their fates with women are decided at conception.

>I listed the basic requirements to be perceived as a male that will generally be perceived as attractive to women. I didnt say it will make you attractive to women,
And you were wrong.

???
What?

>I'm a troon
What? Why would I be a troon?

I am a little flattered that I can cause this much buttblast by repeating arguments that everyone chooses not to refute. I think I have the blackpill pretty well defined, now it's just up to the people opposing the blackpill like OP to prove me wrong.

Attached: 1626255151924.png (236x353, 157.61K)

And you cause that havoc in such an entertaining way. The assumption that you are a troon stems from the fact that you schizorepost and reference your own fembot anti men larp.

>cannot see his jaw structure
>beard to hide it
>face looks round and pudgy

overall that guy is not a chad. You think this guy is a 'chad' because you think appearing storng makes you chad. It doesnt. The amount of comments you get from Any Forums robots along the lines of

>"I could kill this male model with my bare hands which makes me superior".

Its straight up delusion. Appearing strong does not make you chad. It might curry respect from other males. A lot of girls will straight up fear you not be attracted to you.

I'm no longer going to be monitoring this thread but feel free to comment amongst yourselves. It wasnt supposed to be demoralisation thread. I typed this out quickly without second thought.

>be fit
>be healthy
>expand your mind and broaden your horizons
>dont cope thinking youre fine not being fit and healthy
>simple as