Why is finding a partner so fucking difficult?

Why is finding a partner so fucking difficult?
I have literally not yet even had the feeling of something comparable to love.

How do you go on about this user?
Is worth really worth it?
Anyone who shares the pain of seemingly being unable to love someone? How do you cope with it?

Attached: 79257121_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 489.76K)

>I have literally not yet even had the feeling of something comparable to love.
Have you never loved? Or so you mean being loved by someone else?

Finding a partner is difficult, because people as a ground rule are deluded, selfish and very boring.

>How do you go about this?
So dead inside, never expected to find someone I could love, just fucked around and focused on my career, then met my now-gf very randomly and I love her to death.

>Anyone who shares the pain of seemingly being unable to love someone? How do you cope with it?

It happens. Not having a partner is not that bad, it makes you free to do whatever you want. You can fuck whoever you want, say whatever you want, anytime. You can solely focus on your careers and hobbies with no distraction. Just accept it. If love happens, it happens, if it doesn't, good riddance. If you just want a partner, take some pretty, somewhat not boring girl as presentable toy and that's it.

> Have you never loved? Or so you mean being loved by someone else?
I have never loved, i myself am not undesireable, but finding mutual love in the current point in time is a fucking nightmare.

Women my age don't seem to develop a sense of self or even a personality.
At least from the girls i have met so far.

>Women my age don't seem to develop a sense of self or even a personality.

My age assuming you are a fellow zoomer? Yeah, it's incredibly rare. But that's literally everyone, I loathe this generation so much lol. Just don't give a fuck, enjoy it, fuck sluts, get good and get money and if you find a unicorn, make sure to never lose her.

Starting to be in my mid 20s soon.
Cannot just fuck random sluts since when i don't feel attracted to someone, i literally don't wanna fuck.

I mean technically, yea i am a zoomer (or well at least looking for zoomer grils, since 20-22 is basically my range of where i am on the lookout)

Anyway, why does my taste have to be this specific? it's a fucking nightmare.

>Cannot just fuck random sluts since when i don't feel attracted to someone, i literally don't wanna fuck.

Then don't. If it does nothing for you, even better, more time to spend on other things

>I mean technically, yea i am a zoomer (or well at least looking for zoomer grils, since 20-22 is basically my range of where i am on the lookout)

Same, just on the lowest end of that spectrum.

Whats your taste? Do ypu have high standards? Are you just picky? Both is fine. Having a subpar relationship isn't worth it.

>Whats your taste?

Essentially i want a smart girl, which doesn't like to go out too much.
So essentially an introvert, with whomst i can play vidya and enjoy quality time together.
Lots and lots of cuddling.

Want her to be in a healthy size, height doesn't matter.
I have to be also attracted to her voice.

Should be on the smarter side and have a will of her own as well as she should be able to be responsive, no stupid bullshit manipulation shit / games.

An interest in Science / Technology is VERY desireable as well.

I wouldn't call this 'high' standards or super picky, but as a matter of fact: u don't find such girls anywhere where i live (1st world country, not USA).
Another thing is: i pretty much dislike tattoos and piercings, so this is something to be kept in mind, as apparently 70-80% of the girls nowadays already have either.

Kek pretty much my standards too. Besides that looks and height are more important to me. STEM girls are very rare, I compromised on sharing interests in art and humanities.

Tattoos are not really common, also first world not US, at least not in like better circles. In my country it's either a poorfag or alternative thing and both are not attractive to me anyway.

Tldr: girls like that exist, look at the good unis in yor city, but they are obviously rare. And STEM girls often don't look that good lmao.

Like i said, i don't care about looks.

This always sounds so weird to me - how would i try and befriend / date some stranger like near an uni?

I think culturally, this is very uncommon from where i am from to just talk to strangers on the street / ...

you dont want a partner. its just more bullshit to add to life. youll be a burden on them, or them on you. the real goal is to be completely self sufficient. to live completely alone then die completely alone.

Are you not in uni? What the fuck are you doing then?

You just go to uni. Take some classes that intereat you in your free time and talk to people that share your interests. I study stem and did art history and philosophy classes to get laid. No chick in sight in a physics course kek.

Where are you from? Slavland? Because in southern europe it's really common and in the germanic parts of europe i'm from it's at least normal.

What the fuck is up with normalfags on here today? Didn't they get the memo - get the fuck off my board.

Am already a wagecuck.
Working as Software Engineer and therefore feeling kind fo ready for a relationship.

Got my shit together, career is decent and living alone.

Not everyone here needs to be a retarded nigger like you, user.

>my board
implying you're anyone of note or worth and implying its your board. you the new owner that bought it? put your trip on hiroshi. oh wait you're a nothing a nobody a neverwas nothing going nowhere in life geek and you think this is YOUR board. virgin for life future suicide this hasnt been your sekret klub in about 5yrs. get with the times future suicide

So you got all of it. Props user, good job. Then look around at parties for students, or, depending on the country and university laws, just enrolling on the side can be a fun way to get to know people and girls. Otherwise, if you are tall and look decent, dating apps work very well. Just go on something like hinge or bumble and then filter extensively.

Will try, i guess i hit most of the checkmarks in terms of looks.

Eventually will update if something has happened (i doubt it tho)

Maybe, at some point, i will be able to find peace for this.

>dating apps work very well
Pretty sure stats from all of those showed that they only work well for the small minority of men at the top.

>I want her to be an introvert
>I want her to be smart
>I want her to play video games with me
>I want her to have a pretty voice
>I want her to have a will of her own but be responsive
>I want her to like science and technology

You've written out a whole character sheet you absolutely delusional faggot. Go find a girl who isn't ugly, isn't a whore, and stop acting like such a bitch.

The imaginary character in your head isn't a real person

>you WILL settle
>you WILL not get what you want
>you DONT deserve what you want
>why? well. YOU JUST DONT, OKAY

you need to work on that personality if you want a gf, yikes you're toxic

My bad, just keep waiting for your waifu, that'll work