Fembot Freedom?

Should Fembots live in freedom or slavery? Let's try to solve this vexing question.

Attached: Slavery.jpg (620x670, 455.81K)

why would fembots have to live in slavery?

Perhaps they do better under supervision and control. Many have quite dysfunctional lives.

why is it our responsability to take care of societal failures? i mean people don't care about us so why would they care about the same thing as us just because they have a hole and tits? I dont give a shit about women, they can die for all i care. I only care about people i know which is not a lot lmao.

Owning a slave is a big responsibility. Not everyone should do it. But for those that pursue human mastery it is rewarding.

Femoids generally want slavery. What they disagree on is whether the master should be kind or cruel.

Which type of slavery you envision?

If I had slave girls I would prefer to treat them nicely. Some need rougher conditions though.

imagining spending 100 euros monthly to buy tampons for your female slave

I'd be a kind master to the right fembot. She doesn't even have to do much besides being naked and satisfying my sexual needs, she can play vidya or watch animu the rest of the time while I am at work. Why is this so hard to find.

Rough conditions? Please explain

Is that the only cost?

Some want permanent nudity, to be denamed, to be kept in cage, sensory deprivation, and given some physical punishment. What is it for you>

If I had no way to be anything but a slave, I would want a nice master. He could put a collar in me and fuck me. I am unsure about breeding, but if I have no agency or freedom, he would decide.

I don't mind constant naked, but only for him

no, that's 10% of the cost

What if it were a job that's decently paid and with good benefits, would you do it?

You have a good attitude. What are your physical attributes and skill to judge your potential as a slave?

Really? Okay, I am short, kinda thick, I have large breasts.
I am a quiet person but I am friendly. I can cook decently. And naturally submissive. I like being caring with people I like

I would let you be caring. It's best to play off of your natural talents. You could earn cuddles if you do all of your chores for the day.

That sounds almost too good to be true. What's the catch?

That would be good because I am a very touchy person