Man being a high school teacher is the best job ever

I'm literally getting paid just to interact with qt girls all day, and I can date them once they graduate.

Attached: 12.jpg (840x525, 143.63K)

do all teachers think like this user?

You think all the male high school teachers want to diddle children? What high school did you go to?

imagine being able to go back to HS except you're now an actualised male with material wealth and the confidence of a grown man, and you have the awareness of just how stupid teenage girls are that you didn't have back when you were a student. It's like you're playing with cheat codes now, you can easily manipulate all these stupid teenaged holes into sex so easily.

Attached: chadcat2.png (644x776, 779.99K)

walk into traffic, groomer freak

>and I can date them once they graduate
damn pedophiles are getting crafty these days
waiting for their victims to grow up before they molest 'em and shit

If you seriously find women above 17 attractive there is sommething wrong with you.

The entirety of human history consists of 20+ YO males impregnating 13 year olds. This is true of 99.9% of your ancestors.

Seethe.

>high school
>children
>This is what Amerimutts ACTUALLY believe

Obviously most teachers will remain professional and law-abiding, but if you think their brains are magically not attracted to a fully sexually mature teenager just because she isn't 18 years old, you are retarded, and treating the age of consent like some goofy magic spell.

Most of my male coworkers do lol, but this is a school in eastern Europe where 75% of the student body consists of girls.

I unironically don't think they're dumb, they surprise me with how smart they are sometimes.

16 is LEGAL. the only reasons why OP should wait for these girls to graduate is a matter of professionalism and the duty of care. dumbfuck.

Really? I often have the thought that if I could go back in time, into my 16 year old self, but retain the knowledge I have now, that navigating the social heiarchy or pulling women would be super easy. Teenaged girls are literally fucking high off hormones every day, its like getting a girl high on ecstasy to fall in love with you. incredibly easy

You're gross, OP

What do you teach OP?

>What do you teach OP?
History.

so jewish propaganda. Nice.

I have considered it early into my graduation, but the pay is shit in my country and you have to deal with quasi-psycho assholes (90% of teenagers)
I think I'd rather be a college professor

>high school
>children
retard/american alert

Teach how the black Egyptian kings enslaved Jews

The Egyptians weren't black. Never were and they aren't now. Fucking idiot.

I know some girls who had a highschool teacher messaging them immediately after graduation and they were all creeped out. Unless you are a chad you will be seen as a creepy loser. Hate to break it to you but no young girl is interested in dating the fucking history teacher lmao. In a few months they'll be in college riding college chad dick and forget you even existed.

Dating former students after they graduate will still get you arrested for grooming minors, as it's assumed you were preparing this thing since you knew them in school. Op is a retard, as always

Hey look we got Indiana Jones in the thread.