So what's the current consensus on vaccines?

So what's the current consensus on vaccines?
I used to be pretty pro-vaxx and was wearing the masks willingly when there was uncertainty about the virus effects and its consequences, but lately it seems like vaccines are vastly inefficient, anecdotally. Like, people who just vaxxed like a month ago, still catch covid and get sick. The hospitalizations happen with people who were sick with shit like diabetes beforehand anyway.
If anyone can spoonfeed me with some statistics I'd be grateful because I'm a bit lost here. I've been talking with my boomer parents yesterday and they got pretty angry when I said about my vaccine doubts. What are your thoughts?

Attached: 1639442360331.png (364x494, 183.18K)

You won't die if you don't take it anyways just ignore your parents and prepare a fake card.

It's funny how people have such opposite issues, so many people I've seen are anti vax. People are evil, do not get involved in politics imo be neutral and zen, these things are permanent stains on you and it might just be what you least expect.

i got vaccinated i dont care anymore tho its been 3 years if we had all locked down hard like china it would have been over by 2021. it is what it is and its just endmic now can we all get on with out fucking lives. so tired of all of the pandemic bs i fuckinv hate the mask. im just done with everything at this point

They're efficient enough to matter on a macro scale.
Side effects are less likely than what you get from not taking it.
Check academic papers if you actually care and are not just being contrarian for the sake of it.

The thing is, I am already vaxed, I got into mass hysteria early on and got vaccinated willingly. It's the booster shit that makes me doubt all this. Doing an ineffective booster every 6 months seems pretty stupid. My parents asked me if I'm boosting and I said that I don't really want to, that's where the argument started.

Don't

I would recommend you watch/listen to Joe Rogan's interview with Dr Robert Malone. Malone has several patents on the mRNA vaccine delivery method being used en masse for the first time with the COVID vaccines like Pfizer and AstraZeneca etc. He explores with Rogan the sheer scale of medical corruption going on and vital information about the efficacy and potential dangers of these vaccines. There's a reason that interview in particular has been the target of big tech censorship and has gotten Malone kicked off Twitter. There's a reason why the media is slandering Rogan because of it. It's very enlightening and fucking scary

Protip don't reveal your power level to people you know. I'm sure you were already aware of this rule in relation to Any Forums/your autism, but sadly it now applies to "vaccine hesitancy" (apparently, hesitation is a bad thing now...). Most people are too far gone. The propaganda campaign has been too successful. They only absorb media that conforms to the narrative and don't bother seeking out alternative sources. The Rogan and Malone interview covers this also: very fucky things going on with this Trusted News Initiative.

Seriously, listen to that interview if you can find it. Put it on while you smash out some work on a hobby or something. It's so valuable.

The vaccines may not totally stop the virus, but it does greatly mitigate the symptoms. It's reduced the total number of hospitalizations.

Joe Rogan believing something automatically makes it 90% likely to be false.
And no, some doctor saying things is not evidence of anything. People are retarded and wrong which is why you have peer review and such, and even then wrong stuff gets published.

Attached: 1642873578445.jpg (850x736, 109.64K)

Just give it a chance. Don't block it out and disregard it because it's Rogan. Sit and listen. Plenty of worthwhile evidence and studies are cited.

Rogan is not the person you're listening to when you put on that interview. He's the retard who gives the expert a reference point for how much they should "dumb down" their language to make sure mass audiences understand what information he's trying to convey.

You have loads of other talking head "experts" on your television and phone and PC lecturing you about COVID and vaccines everyday. One more cannot hurt. You decide yourself if he's telling the truth but it's important that you actually expose yourself to it especially when most other opinions out there are so suspiciously uniform and, as you pointed out in the OP, when their opinions/statements start to make less and less sense "why are they still mandating vaccines if they aren't actually that effective?"

Shying away from alternative opinions that challenge your world view is how you end up a brain rotted retard. It's how people's math capability degenerates so quickly as soon as they graduate high school.

Overblown meme. Just wear a mask.

I can't be bothered to check anymore.
99% of the time I verify what some poltard says it ends up being either misrepresentation of some legitimate work or massive extrapolation. Assuming there is anything at all.

when people aske about my status, I just say "oh I can't get my second jab till (date 2weeks from now"
It's not a lie since even if I got my first jab I couldn't get it till that date, but it's still disingenuous since it implies I got my first one when I haven't.

If you ask me why I don't get it, it's because I'm very healthy and the prospect of contracting the disease doesn't worry me, I'm not a "team player" I don't care for the weak, I only care about myself and a few loved ones who are also in good enough health to handle this level of viral threat.

Then why did you make this thread in the first place? You are going to remain stagnant if you don't go out of your way to learn and listen.

Labels like "poltard" every time somebody brings up some looney sounding shit (you should have dropped all previous notions you held about what classifies as "looney" or not, when we literally found out in 2019 there's an elite pedophile ring operating beyond the control of world governments) exist to keep feeding your confirmation bias and keep you in line with what everybody else believes. You would do well to drop your cynicism and be more receptive. Keep yourself guarded, of course, because there is definitely misinformation out there. But a degree of receptiveness is necessary

>You have loads of other talking head "experts" on your television and phone and PC lecturing you about COVID and vaccines everyday.
Literally irrelevant.
I don't care what they say. I care about what studies say and if they don't contain any obvious statistical errors.
>"why are they still mandating vaccines if they aren't actually that effective?"
It only doesn't make sense on an individual scale. On a macro scale it's useful since it reduces hospitalizations and serious illness.
If you had unlimited hospital capacity then do w/e you want but since investing in healthcare is not a political priority deal with it.

Then fake the boost somehow but just try to ignore your parents, say that you felt pretty ill after the first shots and want to wait some years to it to develop.

The majority of studies about these vaccines are conducted with severe conflicts of interest in play and the minority that AREN'T are the ones that are extremely difficult to find because they're being scrubbed by search engines like Google and overshadowed by larger journals.

Why did you assume that post was made by OP?

Not my thread.
>when we literally found out in 2019 there's an elite pedophile ring operating beyond the control of world governments
That's completely expected though. I expect rich and powerful people to abuse their power.
I don't expect rich and powerful people to willingly sabotage their own source of wealth. Especially when there is no obvious motive.

You're assuming the vaccines are designed for depopulation and death. That's retarded. There are multiple ways that putting out vaccines that negatively impact people's health can be profitable. Isn't the booster thing obvious enough? Oh, the vaccines are so poorly designed that they don't offer any protection after the first couple of weeks = roll out endless boosters to keep people in hysterics protected against COVID = cash train. Fucking easy.

Of course it is likely not that simple. But it's just an example. Not to mention the power play, governmental control aspect of it (just ask Australia).

>You're assuming the vaccines are designed for depopulation and death.
No I don't assume that.
Mishandling the pandemic hurts productivity.
Endless vaccines waste resources.
There are plenty of more effective ways to extract profits in pharma which don't involve the risk of massive consequences.
Especially for a few tens of billions which is a joke on a global scale.