Why not just settle for an alcohoIic gf?

Why not just settle for an alcohoIic gf?

Attached: FKU3dwGXIAcaIPa[1].jpg (499x603, 51.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA2YEHn-A8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=XA2YEHn-A8Q

i dont drink, user

who is she? Seems like mmy kinda woman.

that said she's white, skinny and conventionally attractive. She prob has a chad BF.

Because I hate anything to do with alcohol

Attached: bamm.jpg (720x1028, 81.66K)

Why don't you try and find out for yourself YOU FUCKING RETARD

ok since we are here anyone can lend me 15 bucks so I can buy some alcohol and get drunk tonight.
i will not send pussy but we can call.

I could send you money. But what mmakes you think I want to talk to you? I want a picture of your asshole, and I want it timestamped and addressed to r9k because I WILL be sharing it with the board. Do that and I'll send you 25.

OkAY nevermind forget it

What if i dont want to get rekt

Ive done it with 3 different girl. Maybe 4 by now. Its fun but they usually cant handle their alcohol 95% of the time. Screaming and being sloppy is faggot shit. I get drunk to the point of like 0.4BAC and still act normal. They have 2 drinks and start slurring their words. The girls I was with always get retarded to the point of me saying fuck it and breaking up. I listen to music and have a few drinks. They have a few drinks and start getting naked and shit. Women are corny when it comes to drinking

based fellow alcy.

That said most men cannot handle their alcohol either, I cannot tolerate men who become violent on alcohol. Generally women drinkers are completely sloppy retards as you say, its not well suited to their weak bodies and minds. No matter how long they've been drinking its like they never move on past that 'baby's first time being drunk' phase. Men grow out of that after like a year of drinking.

Alcohol is the worst drug ever, boring, meaningless and legal

because an alcoholic gf doesn't want me??

>boring
Categorically false

>meaningless
What does this even mean faggot? How can a drug be meaningful?

>legal
This is a positive

i dont really drink either. also i love twice and all but thats one of their shittiest songs by far

it looks like this woman is addicted to getting attention, not to drinking.

>woman is addicted to attention
Yeah and the sky is blue retard.

western "alcoholics" are just beginners in eastern europe
anyways my favorite place to have a few beers is the local park, started doing so last summer and it's fun, even had a friend rolling a blunt in front of people, got me scared shitless

but an alcoholic wouldnt give a fuck about turning on a camera, so thats not her problem.

Dude, I got told off in Moscow for drinking too much. One girl thought I was too "intense" and another wouldn't date me after our second date because she'd already been married to an alcoholic and didn't want to get involved with another another. Eastern Europeans are fucking lightweights compared to the Irish.

that's the capital of russia for you
i live in a small town in central serbia, had some exchange students from italy back in november, i brought some of homemade pear rakija i made with my dad, they were hammered in no time

also are you able to distill your own alcohol in ireland?