How do we prevent the pedo problem?

How do we prevent the pedo problem?

Attached: pedo_goes_off.png (1420x854, 1.06M)

By having the report system actually do something to them. Have a report for pedophilia send an IP flag or something. That might help curb them.
Pic unrelated

Attached: TheIPFlag.jpg (1200x675, 27.86K)

Out of all the problems in the world you focus on weirdos jacking off to teenagers. Not poverty in third world countries, not corrupt government, not the engineering of class warfare over the vaccine mandates, not the erasure of civil debate in the modern era, not the fall of innocence, not the inflation caused by reckless government spending, not the natural disasters occuring, not the Uyghur slaughter and conditions, not the endless wars and genocides occurring in Africa, not the sex and slave trafficking, not the destruction of masculinity, not the gay and tranny propaganda being pushed on kids as early as 5, not the amount of deaths from heart disease and cancer, not the degradation of music and culture, not the absence of religion, not the hypergamy and the war on men, not the 7 trillion dollar blackrock investment company, not private militias, not homelessness, not the military industrial complex, not the prison industry

No, this was the most important thing to talk about, according to you. Some weirdos trying to get nude pictures from teenagers. Newsflash, in almost every era of recorded history, people regularly dated and married teenagers. Only people who suck up to the 'law' have a concern with this.

Attached: 1643414652077.jpg (480x477, 28.34K)

When did all of this cringe drama happen? I recognize those e whores pineapple juice and emme from over a year ago, and I don't even use Discord anymore.

That's technically not a pedo as the woman in question is a biological adult
Hebephiles can be prevented from interacting with your mental adolescents daughters by preventing said daughters from accessing modes of communication by which hebephiles lurk

>muh uyghurs
Anti chinese hysteria propagated by western journalism and media

>15
>pedo
Stfu American pig

>Organ harvesting d-doesnt exist
Cope and seethe

Shut the fuck up, wumao faggot

if anyone uses an Any Forums discord, they deserve to be shot/hanged/both more than anyone else in the fucking world, and i am completely serious

>15
Bro, literally who the fuck cares. Secular feminist Puritanism is such disgusting bullshit. Fuck feminism and fuck women for propagating that shit

>discord faggots and whores doing cringe shit on discord

hide thread.

To this day I still don't know what a wumao is

It absolutely does exist. For example, when someone dies in an auto accident and they have "organ donor" on their ID, their organs are harvested. Also, in the U.S., human foreskins are harvested off of infant boys and then sold. Organ harvesting is obviously real.

However, hearsay about communist re-education camps in China ackchually being Uyghur human organ farming plants is pure, speculative nonsense hysteria.
Obviously, if you have Islamic animals in your country you should detain them and teach them to be civilized. This is why China doesn't experience much domestic terrorism. However, are they treating the ones actually detained in the same way that the U.S. treats infant boys? That remains speculative, and the simplest answer is usually the correct one. You're full of shit

Attached: 1614715183525.png (1652x830, 115.87K)

to prevent pedos from banging kids you have to give them a safe non tabboo outlet. child sex bots that have good ai responses and seem almost human. i took this idea from a fantasy story where they solved the orcs insane sex drive by making them flesh wifes that they can bang 24/7 so make child flesh wifes/hubs. this may also solve world peace and make the world less rapey

>.50 has been added to your account :)

Attached: D7IsLizVUAUoeRP.jpg (836x705, 58.85K)

>I am btfo so therefore you are chinese JIDF durr hurr
You would think that using an entire population to farm organs from would produce at least a single piece of evidence
Turns out you are just a fantastically useful idiot for western journalism and media

Yeah? Well you're not focusing on catastrophic climate change!

This, except for the gay wigger hoax.

I thought nisem was the one who got with her?

>15
>pedo

practically a granny

>15
>pedo
you don't know what that word means

Firstly, by learning what "pedo" actually means, because that's objectively not a pedophile.
15 is the age at which women should be getting married. Sadly feminists have raised the age of marriage to 16, but she can still make that choice in a few months.

It's not even hebephilia either, in this case.

>how do we prevent the pedo problem
Lower the age of consent you dumb mutt. Or if you want to be honest stop the actual pedos those who are ruling your country

Attached: image-75dfaf8dcb.jpg (320x180, 9.35K)

Based beister 6000?