Label Project released a report about toxins in protein powders...

>Label Project released a report about toxins in protein powders. Researchers screened 134 products for 130 types of toxins and found that many protein powders contained heavy metals (lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury), bisphenol-A (BPA, which is used to make plastic), pesticides, or other contaminants with links to cancer and other health conditions. Some toxins were present in significant quantities.

Bros...

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-113156-346.png (1080x1630, 782.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kavinsenapathy/2017/10/31/the-clean-label-project-is-using-bad-science-to-scare-us-about-our-childrens-food/?sh=22cd192e71e9
nsf.org/news/clean-label-projects-protein-powder-report-overlooks-basic-scientific-princ
naturalnews.com/2018-06-12-the-clean-label-project-is-engaged-in-science-fraud-to-mislead-consumers-and-falsely-accuse-protein-powders-of-being-alarmingly-contaminated-with-heavy-metals-opinion.html
snopes.com/news/2017/10/26/baby-food-arsenic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, (((scientists)))

I grind my chocolate protein powder with caffeine and methylphenidate (prescription) for an extra kick. Works well. A single scoop of that will put some juice in your caboose.

I was gonna stop buying it anyway since it became so expensive

Protein is a MYTH you don't need it

where's the study? is ON 100% whey safe?

It's well known and documented that many, many protein powders and supplements are fucking loaded with heavy metals. Guaranteed cancer, schizophrenia, etc. Some of them test okay though but none of the good ones are common in stores.

Attached: songyuxin-hitomi 2.jpg (740x740, 70.7K)

Document this: I don't care, stop spamming me all day. If I wanted your opinion (laughable) I would ask

>AMINOGEN:registered:
What do you think?

>falling for the powdered Jew
Next you retards will tell me you eat peanut butter

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1300x1300, 221.89K)

nice link faggot

t. Liver Cancer user.

>Chinese Chemical waste product
>nooo it has to be le healthy its high protein xD

Imagine actually taking the goy powder in 2022

I need you to call out specific brands or this means absolutely nothing.

this

>it's sold in stores bro that means its safe

Reminder that these are all allowed in USA but banned in EU
>Hormone-infused Dairy and Milk
>artificial dye of Yellow 5, 6 and Red 40
>arsenic-fed chicken
>bromated vegetable oil
>farm-raised salmon (due to astaxanthin feed to mimick wild salmon colour)
>bread with potassium bromate
>ractopamine meats and dairy
>chlorine sauce
>carrageenan formula milk

Search "Protein powder heavy metals test" on Google and knock yourself out. Not like you care anyway though.

That label project shit wasn't a proper study, it was done subjectively and doesn't even call out specific brands only lists brands they gave approval too
I don't doubt there are ones full of Jewish bullshit but their findings are a joke

guns, masculinity and free speech are also banned in the EU so who really cares about you faggots

Doesn’t affect me I get my protein from eggs meat and dairy

enjoy your goyslop induced cancer johnny cowboy

Its probably some scam outfit like Consumer Reports that gives high ratings only to companies that give them money.

Remember when your government banned you from drinking for 12 years? LMAO

don't care, the sooner I die the better

the study is old and only keeps making rounds every once in a while in order to shock people enough to visit their website. all of the normie ones that you can get from like walmart that 90% of you consume were found to be safe in that study

Nice try (((industrialists trying to sell shitty processed powder as food))

The one study it lists that did 120 or so labels has gorilla protein near the top… wasn’t there just a huge controversy about specifically that one?

>can only bring up a single example that happened almost 100 years ago
I dare you to publicly denounce Pakistani rape gangs

The hormones in Milk is a meme, those laws are usually for animal welfare not necessarily what's in the milk afterwards
The baby formula stuff is fucking foul though, the FDA outright bans Euro formula which is fucking infuriating considered the shortage going on.

The clean label project put their approval only on certain brands, you could argue the same thing kek

Not him, but I did that search and they didn't say shit. All I found was some over produced, designer-tier infographic summarizing the findings.

water also has all of those heavy metals, how does this differ?

Apparently “Pure” protein which I see all over Amazon was labeled as “toxic for your health” in 2018 along with a few others by a news channel.

and the Clean Label Project appears to be a Jewish scam:
forbes.com/sites/kavinsenapathy/2017/10/31/the-clean-label-project-is-using-bad-science-to-scare-us-about-our-childrens-food/?sh=22cd192e71e9

nsf.org/news/clean-label-projects-protein-powder-report-overlooks-basic-scientific-princ

naturalnews.com/2018-06-12-the-clean-label-project-is-engaged-in-science-fraud-to-mislead-consumers-and-falsely-accuse-protein-powders-of-being-alarmingly-contaminated-with-heavy-metals-opinion.html

lol even Snopes says they are full of shit:
snopes.com/news/2017/10/26/baby-food-arsenic/

food dyes are fucking disgusting. i refuse to buy anything with red 40 or yellow 6 shit in it

lol butthurt euros never fail to make me kek, you guys need like 20 countries grouped up to even compete with us. Keep seething, we'll continue to never think about you unless you want to buy some weapons from us.

>even Snopes say so
user…