People don't change and it takes something like massive head trauma or some other equally significant life event to...

people don't change and it takes something like massive head trauma or some other equally significant life event to cause someone to change their personality.
I really want to change but not through brain damage

Attached: tape dog.jpg (1080x1080, 62.79K)

Quit worrying about how other people live their lives, weird faggot.

Just go to church. Basically the same thing.

you are projecting, this post is about myself

is that what you did?

psychedelics will 'rewire' your brain in a sense. look into clinical studies of psilocybin, very effective if you suffer from depression or trauma.

>is that what you did?
Yeah, man. I basically walked in and they all went "oh shit a smart person" and made me their leader

I tried to fix with lsd in the past but I think it was at the wrong place and wrong time. Whatever change it caused did not last

that's pretty cool

Attached: buddha.png (377x571, 261.31K)

you are unfortuantely onto something with that, people are so doubtful everything has to basically align for it to happen, most people use drugs for this though and then the fabric of reality is satisfied enough but there's the down side as well but if you do it right you'll have a good spin on life, a lot of people are trying to change their trajectory but it is a known thing imo like destiny, but that concept might be able to be altered as well or gotten rid of, religious peopel don't worship destiny after all even though they might be tied into it, it's also about altering it.

One day you'll get it though, the jist of the whole thing through spiritual experience or hallucination and people are just a bunch of ironic systems they got lucky to have.

You can also do irreparable damage to your life with "change" though, the ego is a patternal system and peopel keep it up to fool others mainly and they fool them for a reason and once that trust is gone then in the time it takes to heal shit happens.

Attached: kiss-cut-stickers-5.5x5.5-default-61426e789bb98_480x480.jpg (480x480, 55.33K)

I realized a lot of peopel are basically not operating at full capacity but it happens for a reason, shit got to them, it's a competitive worlds after all and if you're foolish they just have to wait for you to eb or flow and get involved with a string.

yeah, trajectory is a good way to put it. I need to change something so that my life goes int he direction that I want it to go.

I think that the fooling others part is pretty observant. After all, you are who you present yourself as to the rest of reality.

if you will to change, you can. mushrooms are great at causing an increase in brain communication. people who are in cults usually have parts of their brain that dont communicate with the rest, like heavily religious people

also meditation probs does the same thing, but i dont have brain data for that

Attached: 3333zzzz.jpg (1600x900, 205.84K)

but also you might just realized peopel are feeding off your mind like demons by warping your thoughts to their benefit, life gets dark, but then it gets unbearable

it is in a way all cause and effect but also just irony and jokes, everything matters after all, basically with "brain damage" events it's a fork in the road, you're going to want to be sneaky in my opinion like a good avatar but life is art it really can be anything but if other personalities get involved then horrors can happen because it's all information you've received but things stick for a reason and a little dirt on you goes a long way, that becomes the ego, you become a lie

Attached: 272-0-1457946955.png (1600x900, 1.66M)

the "life is art" is actually a good point that's literally how you interpret through communication and the mind can basically do anything so it makes you wonder why it doesn't because it's already systematized, insecurities can get super bad but then once you're "enlightened" you're not as bothered them literally but they still function systematically through you, you suffer through others understanding as well, some peopel just suffer to have another suffer via projection

take in good you'll be good ect. but there's always the "too late" I realized even things like habits in talking are just some insane hidden system you're forced to adapt to, everything happens for a reason but then peopel hack reality. Can make you scared of others and their tricks.

I'd like to do it without mind altering substances, at least for now. I'm working on my diet and I've been cutting down on things like caffeine, sugar, etc. I've been exercising. I still feel mostly the same inside though. Yeah maybe I'll look into meditation. I've been seeing thing about buddhism lately and there has to be a reason why it's been around for so long, right?

unfortunately I'm not a great liar. I feel like life would go a lot smoother if I was able to trick others but I don't think that is my path

it is shockingly easy to underestimate the mental powers of others. If they can change, so can you.

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 45.84K)

well lies warp reality but they also preserve it, you'll wapr yourself to lie, but other people have caught onto all this stuff, you can't have a world filled with sociopaths and mentally ill people without them just obsessing over this stuff and looking for what crazy mutation they can come up with to cope and if it's forced on them then it's not their fault and it's all about making the lie true and through "brain damage' anything is possible, reality becomes subjective and then everyone has their role in exploiting god's good gift. The psyop is a collective, normal thing, the world is just dark and you'll realize that, you're just basically being bartered with by the mind. It simply may not care about you from some negative experiences.

>I'd like to do it without mind altering substances, at least for now. I'm working on my diet

well, user, idk what kind of change you want to make. if you want to be more empathetic and compassionate, consider not eating meat or dairy

Attached: journal.pone.0010847.g002.png (2068x1435, 1.58M)

>journal.pone.0010847.g002
Interesting, but it makes me wonder if those people who are vegan and vegetarian are vegan/veggie because they were already more empathetic in the first place.

The latter, it'd be pretty stupid to think that there's some special thing about meat that makes you less empathetic. Vegans are a small portion of the population so it's a given that certain types of people would gravitate towards it.

the brain is plastic, user. you can change it with behavior

but im not aware of any double blind experiment to determine if meat causes a reduction of compassion. thats the best i got

Attached: A0XThS9CMAErTjc.jpg (720x407, 47.6K)

thanks, it's an interesting thought. Maybe there can be some sort of association-level change between food and living things by changing diet.

Really though I'm in a really bad reality compared to what I normally would have been a salvation, so all you can do is just cope, hell is being infected with the dark souls of others and loss of innocence.