How do you get a hobby that is both fitness related but also social? I do jogging...

How do you get a hobby that is both fitness related but also social? I do jogging, swimming and parkour together with gymming but none of these are social and i really wanna meet people because it's so fucking lonely as an adult

Attached: I DO NOT KNOW WHAT EXERCISE THIS IS.webm (640x800, 2.72M)

i want to know this too
i cant do varsity sports because i was socialized by peers and parents growing up that im not a worthy teammate. went to basketball camp and coach never let me play. no one would ever pass me the ball.

i would do more boxing but afraid ill get more brain damage or hurt people on purpose. i am a good fighter and have a lot of rage i want to beat into peoples faces

i used to dance but my body started destroying itself

is there anything left to do in this world or am i just waiting for mom to die so i can shoot myself?

Is she even using her quads can’t see what I’m posting so good luck reading this.

>have a lot of rage i want to beat into peoples faces
What's the point? Rage and other such emotions are just in the way when competing.

Ive been looking for this, it is wonderful with sound as well. sauce?

how do I get a qt psycho goblina trainer Any Forums?

As an adult youre supposed to have a wife and kids to talk to

>he thinks you have real conversations with kids
Lol no. You are basically talking to a dog until they are in school.

Same for the wife

Wife? Girlfriend? Is that even possible to get if you are an average man? Feels like you need to be a living embodiment of perfection for that to happen.

Yeah, just apply yourself and talk to women.

>is having a relationship possible as an average man
The average man gets married as has kids dude

i thought the average man was a permavirgin. at least here they are. it's been a while since i talked to average people in real life aside from relatives.

the average man isn’t a fucking loser

it’s too bad the bottom of the barrel is able to survive and bitch all day instead of just starving to death or being enslaved like how it used to be

Couples are everywhere. You just don’t notice because they look like pic related

Attached: AC857F24-FC17-4BBF-BB35-7CE3DA9D7E0A.jpg (591x692, 87.02K)

>i used to dance but my body started destroying itself
Try other types of dance, there are kinds that require less exertion.

You could try looking into walking groups. Have you tried indoor climbing (with or without a meetup group)? Some people here say it is social.

>the average man
>perma virgin
What no, this site has rotten your mind

are you actually as much of a pathetic whiner in real life as you are in this post?
>Wahhh my family and society made me feel bad
get over it dude.
also this

Most of my social interaction is here. I miss being a kid in school. Free food, learning a diverse amount of things like math and geography. And of course being together with other people working together on projects.

Rotted. Have respect for my Queen.

Attached: FE1E0244-B346-4688-A087-A482ACA0DE82.jpg (1200x675, 117.94K)

Aww, was hoping she'd give her a kiss at the end as a reward :(

BJJ is the obvious answer
>incredibly social with a mix of regulars and new people to meet
>being chronically autistic is common enough you won't stand out
>non-meme martial art that doesn't involve getting brain damage or avoiding sparing
>overpower or get overpowered by qt grappling girls

Attached: usa_today_13432969[1].jpg (1400x1050, 161.79K)

>is there anything left to do in this world or am i just waiting for mom to die so i can shoot myself?
if you think about it enough, the only thing is your legacy. maybe you wont be some great person or have great descendants, but giving it a half-assed try is infinitely better than suicide

You sound like you severe autism, this is not a post from a normal person.

It's the gains goblin stealing gains from that girl

I need some macanoanon explain to me what that goblina phenotype is so predominant in Brazil.
Right.
Now.
It's baffling, and unique to Brazil, and Brazil only. It's almost like a sort of dwarfism face, but without the dwarfism.

im going to try indoor climbing tomorrow because of this post

thanks user