What is everyone up to? Im tired of all the sexist moids...

What is everyone up to? Im tired of all the sexist moids...I hope the jannys permanently ban moids and make this a safespace for us fembots.

Attached: 210483_gGEwLkLO (1).png (600x600, 62.98K)

This. So much this. Take my reddit gold, and also would you allow me to have your discord :)

Are you trans btw

sips based

I'm sure this is a sincere post and not an attempt to whip robots in a frothing frenzy against women who never actually said this shit.

Nope why else do you think 99% of the post are fembots gathering orbiters? I just want a safespace where I get attention from autistic lonely virgin men :3

Im so based!

It's funny that your desires align perfectly with the raging insecurities of the men on this board. It's like you're not a fembot at all.

Im going to do so much to that stinkhole between your ass cheeks when I get my hands on u dear

Your not inclusive at all, your probably an insecure incel or something lol. Fembots can manipulate coombrained moids, moids are all freaks like the guy who killed bianca so who cares about them?

I'm happily married for ten years, not that your ncel ass thinks that's possible. I've never met a woman who thinks like this, but an overwhelming number of incels.

What are you talking about? Im a fembot you stupid incel. Women love manipulating men for their resources.

Attached: 1643610485178.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Good luck user! Im going to fuck some cute guy off tinder, im cheering for you!

Tomorrow is going to be my first day at the gym wish me luck

Attached: 1628520810087.png (960x960, 280.18K)

Women have never manipulated me for my resources. It would also be an incredibly stupid to say that out loud, unless you were an incel specifically trying to convince people that fembots are like this.

Nope we have more white matter in our brain and stuff :3

Bpd fembots use moids for their time and money just like bia did (rip) :(
Also women only like good looking guys and we also have lower IQs as well!

Attached: 14a.jpg (680x1342, 202.94K)

You got this user. Kick ass and make yourself proud.

>Nope we have more white matter in our brain and stuff :3
Which matters only to scientifically illiterate incels.
>Bpd fembots use moids for their time and money just like bia did (rip) :(
They don't use n, try learning a useful skill, incel.
>Also women only like good looking guys and we also have lower IQs as well!
Statically, men are more likely to be low IQ. Also, your are 100% a seething incel. Mayber when evil women don't live in your head rent free and you touch grass, you'll be able to emulate a normal person.

What? Women are more likely to be lower iq due to the distribution :3
>They don't use n, try learning a useful skill, incel.
Your the incel, you disgusting moid. Us women only care about looks, and we like psychopathic men! And we are hypergamous as well UwU.

Attached: a5b.jpg (663x1600, 236.42K)

I really wish the people here were better at bait. C'mon guys get those skills up to par I want to see people actually freaking out on a post.

It's funny the lengths samefags will go to bump their threads.

>What? Women are more likely to be lower iq due to the distribution :3
Google "Gaussian Distribution" and stare at the page until you understand why you're fucking retarded. Also, IQ is fucking meaningless.
>Your the incel, you disgusting moid. Us women only care about looks, and we like psychopathic men! And we are hypergamous as well UwU.
What is the point of this farce? Who are you fooling? What are you accomplishing? Telling the board what it wants to hear isn't even a good troll.

you aren't the real chinkslav

just ask for a /cc/ instead