Is this a naturally achievable physique? If not, what are the signs of the steroid use here?

Is this a naturally achievable physique? If not, what are the signs of the steroid use here?

Attached: joefazer-post-2022_04_18_22_34.jpg (1080x923, 56.24K)

Why do you care? What are you gay? Just work out already.

See how his delts are the biggest muscle on his body? Not possible without steroids.

Also see how his abs are already fucked up at 20? Not possible without hgh.

It feel like the pic is real good (lightning and pumped)
so I'd say yes after 1/2 years

You have no idea what you're talking about. A lot of people have fucked up looking ab insertions without ever using. Pharma grade gh is not only expensive but also almost impossible to source in most countries.

Dunno man, link one.
Fazer might be natty, idk. This photo is really good of him, he usually doesn't look this good.

Delts are by far the easiest muscle to grow big.

Attached: asdasasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.png (1125x1400, 1.61M)

Some people are delt dominant instead of chest dominant. If they also focus their training on delts their shoulders are gonna look overdeveloped. He is probably one of the autists on here who neglect pecs for delts cause they think a developed chest looks like tits

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-224916.jpg (809x898, 135.56K)

Wdym link one?

Post a natural with messed up abs

I'd say that's at least a 3 to 4 years natural progress if the person doesn't have any sports background before.

Attached: IMG_20220525_185544__01__01.jpg (1562x1325, 445.12K)

Abs not really visible enough to really show, looks like he's doing half a vacuum on his right side... Here is Chris Hernia. Seriously idk what it is, roids fuck up your abs sometimes it seems

Attached: asdasdasdasdasdasdasd.png (228x131, 50.11K)

bro how do steroids fuck up your abs? you seem really dumb... literally just doesnt make sense.

>literally doesn't make sense
Plenty of things that don't make sense are real.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x750, 1.08M)

Oh and I might be able to explain it, maybe abs just aren't supposed to be that big and get messed up as a result

He's just leaner and bigger in the first pic. Stop being retarded

Do you not see the gigantic gap between his roided abs and the non-existand gap in his natty pic? Why is this website turning into facebook. Why are you a facebook mom?

Its called fat and bad lighting making the separation in the second pic less noticeable. Steroids didn't change his ab insertions you stupid fuck

Achievable natty. Picture is with good lightning and pump.

/Thread

>See how his delts are the biggest muscle on his body? Not possible without steroids.
Delts are literally a small blob of muscle. Easily the easiest muscle to grow, as long as you're not one of those memeable copeshitters that think lifting a heavy slab of metal 10 times is going to generate any sort of relevant hypertrophy.

>he thinks the circus freak junkies care about “pharma grade”

The distance is still the same you blind retard. You shouldn't criticize people on shit you yourself aren't capable of.

He earns his money with shit. No reason to not blast.
Very likely on TRT since its a hidden lifestyle hack for more success in all areas

I have these weird dots as well and I'm natty

Attached: IMG_20220525_185526__01__01.jpg (891x691, 138.36K)

arent those veins?

are you kidding, that looks extremely natural