Drink shaming

We need to start drink shaming retards that drink the poison known as alcohol. Why would you willingly ingest a poison that makes you stupid, kills your body, and makes you fat, ugly, and bloated?

Why should non-drinkers be embarrassed at parties for not drinking? All you drinkers should be embarrassed for being fat bloated retards with a social crutch.

t. former drinker who used to be fat bloated and stupid. Now I'm only partially stupid but I'm not fat or bloated

Attached: 51isf+p4IaL._AC_.jpg (323x500, 27.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5sKO11jcVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who other than a redditor gives a rat's ass about "shaming"

Shaming people with vices doesn’t work. In fact, it makes it worse because either the reality stresses them out more to use, or they rationalize it as exaggerated.

If someone wants to excessively drink, or smoke, or even do meth they ought to go right on ahead. They don’t need to be shamed by you or me. If there is any conscience in the person: the shame will come internally on its own.

This is a good philosophy to follow if you never wanna get laid.

Source: me

They should be shamed as a means to banish them from polite society. The way it's been done for centuries for vices... until our modern degenerate society. Sure, go drink. But you should be embarrassed to do it in public.

Same as sex, fatness, uncleanliness, vulgarity, homosex, etc.

But now we celebrate vulgarity, crassness, and ugliness, so I know this will go nowhere.

Already married. Wife doesn't drink.

>300 days of noalcohol
Feels good man

Attached: L-64-gDFK.png (454x453, 151.48K)

Good on you for not drinking, but feeling the need to shame someone for doing something that you do not, is inheritly cringe and bitchpilled. It screams insecurity. I bet you don't like tattoos, parties, loud noises or the feel of certain fabrics on your skin. Should we shame you? Get a grip man.

Attached: 1655489345689.gif (640x488, 3.83M)

But drinking has always been a hallmark of polite society

first day on Any Forums?

Why? People who make bad decisions deserve to be shamed.

WHAT A LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=y5sKO11jcVc

Attached: druk.jpg (604x755, 111.54K)

You sound like a bitch, who gives a shit, focus on yourself and the people you love, everyone else is a waste of energy.

Started in college and met a lot of chix that way. Now I can't stop or I get panic attacks.

Straight edge is the gayest shit of all time. Gayer than an actual gay bar

Fat shaming works pretty well in Asia

I hate when someone makes a lifestyle change and becomes some giant faggot fanatic about it.
Fat people and smokers act the same way, they finally give it up and then become the most ardent crusaders about it. Just enjoy your life change and STFU about it.

Seething poison drinker

Stop before it gets worse

I don't drink much but nice try, quit trying to feel superior to people, you sound either underage or autistic.

I just told you what happens when I stop.
Ironically I did manage to ride out the week of terror and was entirely quit for January 2020 and had like 1 beer on 3 occasions in Feb, but it all changed when the china virus attacked