Will higher test decrease anxiety and facilitate hooking up with hoes?

Will higher test decrease anxiety and facilitate hooking up with hoes?

Attached: 02-Benefits-of-TRT.jpg (720x480, 28.67K)

Yes, went on 500mgs of test and confidence went through the roof and made talking to girls come naturally. You still have to have social skills and look the part though

>Yes, went on 500mgs of test and confidence went through

lol i bet

What do I have to gain from making that up. Test has a strong mental feeling any dude who takes it can vouch for that

who said you made it up you absolute fucking retard, holy shit

Dark side is calling

Shut the fuck up you faggot cunt

>faggot

im not the one who has to take 500mg test

OP here. Additional info: I'm 45 yo

t. Dyel

test is a fucking curse. 90% of hoes will find you more attractive when you get lean. that includes stacy, sorostitutes, and objective whores. then you keep working out, and it becomes blatant that you’re on. vascularity goes up, you get bigger, etc. at that point you lose like 90% of the hoes and find yourself stuck with just the objective whores. chicks with fuckin tats everywhere, gym thots (a lot of them on fuckin anavar themselves), and other bitches with mental illness. then you decide to quit pinning and you deflate like a stuck balloon.

What if I only do TRT?

I'm not trying to look like a ripped bodybuilder or a swimsuit model. How does TRT affect the confidence, socializing?

I like how people think you start pinning test and overnight you lose your natty fizeek and obtain instant vascularity and inflated muscles.

I would only do TRT if your levels are abnormal for your age.
bruh did I ever say that? lmao. learn to read or don’t reply to my posts

My test levels are like 10-15% below the population average

Where did I say that you said that?
Post physique.

you implied it with your dumb fucking post you little mongrel. I’m not posting my physique. why the fuck you think I’m posting in this thread? I quit pinning and my shit is all fucked up, I’m literally recovering from african child mode

Average Any Forums discussion these days, people arguing over nothing but a misunderstood message

like trannies pinning estrogen, TRT is 4L

What's the message? 45 year old OP asked a simple straightforward question.