Is anyone else here /suicidal/?

is anyone else here /suicidal/?

Attached: 00-featured-sad-azusa-nakano-in-rain-anime-screenshot.jpg (750x350, 65.6K)

No, whats bothering you :/

I will literally never kill myself no matter how bad it gets

Nah but are you lonely? If so add me on disc 1800thechz#5892

No, I enjoy life

Looks like we're in the same boat brother.

lonely, going nowhere in life, drug addict
added :)

No. I was feeling quite bad in the last quarter of 2021 but I have felt pretty calm as of late. What's bothering you user?

Attached: 20210801_014430.jpg (1305x738, 50.46K)

no but i want to cut myself so so bad, i feel like i would be happier with scars

yup, shit sucks

Attached: 1643008177051.png (720x451, 276.06K)

yo, I cut, and, I'm not gonna lie it helps me a bit, its the ultimate distraction is how I see it, but in the end it is temporary, it is a distraction. I'd rather suggest you play a game, call someone, watch a movie, The Breakfast Club always puts me in a bit of a better mood

Attached: ally.jpg (462x260, 17.52K)

Yes, I just want to inject a lethal amount of heroin, mixed with alcohol and maybe some benzos, then just pass away into the eternal void. However, I don't have the energy to get all those drugs, so I was thinking of a more low-effort way to commit suicide but they all seem kinda shit. The more I research into it, the more complicated I realise suicide is and it convinces me that it's probably not a good idea, lostallhope.com has been a great resource for this. Wish I could just press a button that kills me or something

obviously, it's Any Forums,

Sometimes. If i had my own place, i probably would've trooned out by now.

yes, will probably hang myself soon after I turn 20.

God damn and here I was thinking 23 is too young to kms

most websites will tell you that every suicide method imaginable is agonizing and long. most of the time it's bullshit to make you scared & reconsider.

Right now not so much, but the issue is passive suicide. I've been in 3 car accidents in the past year and a half because I don't really care about my safety. Getting good sleep helps tremendously with not feeling suicidal though

Yeah I didn't consider that but lostallhope.com has got some in-depth info about it, not just "yeah don't kill yourself bro it hurts" shit like this chart

Attached: qC9ELWP.png (500x763, 41.97K)

>explosives are the least painful
based take out some normies with em too

It's kinda strange how little there is that's keeping me together. Wouldn't take more than a few more stints of bad luck to push me into that territory. Some of us just weren't meant to enjoy life, I suppose. I feel deep emotional pain, stagnation, mediocrity and disappointment pretty much all the time. I'm just so fucking miserable and hopeless.