How was your weekend user? Any plans for February?

How was your weekend user? Any plans for February?

Attached: Find Him.jpg (3000x2190, 1.83M)

>How was your weekend user?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUFK FYCJ FYCJD FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP

Watched the snow. Shoveled the snow. No plans as usual.

The weekend wasn't so bad. A lot of nothing really. I did have some good soup today though. Tomorrow is when it really gets bad.

Attached: foundhim.jpg (1213x482, 118.17K)

i'm going to take a medical week off next week, to relieve my stress in my helpdesk job
i also ordered diet catering for entire month cause i want to lose some weight

I watched four movies by Alfred Hitchcock.
>Any plans for February?
I'm going to watch a Mel Brooks movie that makes fun of Alfred Hitchcock.

Work
Apply for jobs
Finish at least four paintings
Make a picture or comic book
Get blood pressure checked
Buy some interesting hmong food

Good but I have sinusitis rn and it sucks
>Any plans for February?
Eat, swim and shit and play vidya

I know that feel

Sounds comfy

Nice one user, I love soup. You're fast, but the ride never ends.

Good on the medical week and I hope your diet works out. Remember the number one person in the universe you should never negotiate with is yourself.

Hitchcock is pure kino, Vertigo one of my favourites, years ago I had a scene from it as my desktop background for a long time

Maybe the salt in the hmong food is spiking your blood pressure lad, but you can drink more water to compensate instead of not eating the tasty food. Hope you find your dream job

Sinusitis doesn't sound good, hope you recover. Swimming sounds nice, I literally haven't swum since some time in the 2000s (2000-2010), which sounds ridiculous when I put it into words, now that I think about it. Been a shut in too long. I'd love to go to a beach some time even though I live very inland, maybe I'll do it this year sometime

Attached: Find obama.jpg (5339x3233, 1.85M)

Wait, we don't get prizes? Obama is in the bottom right, and my fist is in your face.

It was potato soup. I had bread with it too.
The ride truly doesn't end. Does it.

Attached: ObamacareDoesn'tHideYouFromMe.jpg (593x498, 94.06K)

No prizes but if you find Donald I'll give you a pass on punching me and not slap you

Potatoes are the best food around

Attached: Find Donald.jpg (6343x3000, 1.94M)

Ha I made one that's actually hard, you guys have got your shit cut out for you now

It was alright I guess, been letting my little brother play Ghost Recon more and hes loving it. In February though it'll be my grandmas birthday which is on the 22nd so I'm wanting to Woodburn a bible verse onto some pine for her, I have a few picked out already but I'm still a bit conflicted on which one to pick

Not OP, but I'll get him that pass.

Attached: YourToupeeGivesYouAwayDonnieBoy.jpg (1231x597, 212.62K)

>It was alright I guess, been letting my little brother play Ghost Recon more and hes loving it.
Never played it but I heard good things
>In February though it'll be my grandmas birthday which is on the 22nd so I'm wanting to Woodburn a bible verse onto some pine for her, I have a few picked out already but I'm still a bit conflicted on which one to pick
That's very wholesome, I guess whichever one is most positive

Well done user HOWEVER I guess this game is too easy, the next game will come to you while you sleep tonight

Attached: Evil wojak.jpg (822x901, 75.73K)

Friday:
>wake up
>run errands for mom
>browse Any Forums
>sleep
Saturday:
>wake up
>run errands for mom
>browse Any Forums
>sleep
Sunday:
>wake up
>run errands for mom
>browse Any Forums
>sleep

Noticing bit of a pattern here? I've got no plans for February, hopefully I can land this wagie job so I don't have to worry about bills anymore.

This is me but without the errands. I leave my mum to do everything herself. Now you made me feel guilty.

Attached: crying.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

Yeah its Ghost Recon Wildlands and it's pretty fun but you could say its a bit old, gets a little frustrating too once you activate Tier Mode but if you ever get the chance you should try it.
I'll probably end up choosing Revelations 21:4 for the verse since its pretty short and carries some weight but we'll see.

It seems like a pain in the ass now, but some day it'll all just be memories.