What do you guys think of this painting? Any critiques? How does it make you feel?

What do you guys think of this painting? Any critiques? How does it make you feel?

Attached: 0EBC2E69-D771-4D51-96BC-DEE04F35BAE1.jpg (750x520, 88.03K)

It makes me feel like I want to save the white race

well Ive never really been fond of water color becuase its too unforgiving
makes me think about what kinda architecture you could draw purely from rock stacks and long stone lintels

It's a good painting user. Is it watercolor? Not a common medium.

It makes me feel a bit sad, a bit angry, and a bit nostalgic. It reminds me of when I used to go out back behind my grandparents' house with my grandpa. There was a bridge (albeit a wooden one that didn't look like picrel) that we'd cross, or just sit at. It was real nice.

the shading to the pillars under the bridge is quite good

Paint me like one of your French girls OP.

Adolf Hitler painted it while he was in the trenches in ww1. Does this affect how you feel about it?

Attached: AB61D83C-448E-493A-8515-AA4E311086DA.jpg (590x525, 48.73K)

Yes I like it more now. It's a shame he didn't actually do the holocaust, they deserved it for keeping him out of art school.

wouldn't it be really hard to do watercolors while constantly exposned to the elements?

I don't like how the stones look compared to other things here. Shading is kinda nice looking. It's an okay painting, but nothing spectacular.
Not really, I don't really care about the artists political beliefs or other such things in art.
In general his paintings kinda lack soul, they aren't very interesting to look at.

Im reading Storm of Steel right now, and it kind of depended on if it was a rainy season and if you were part of an active battle, but even frontline trenches could actually be very homely. I could easily see Mr. Hitler painting water colors in his den to pass the dull days when he was off guard duty.

Attached: 386EDA94-0DC0-4106-8331-9D3726ED8AEC.jpg (3024x639, 547.55K)

I agree on most but I really liked this one. I feel something about him is contained in this one. Thats supposed to be himself sitting on the bridge.

I'd go in with guache and ink pens and add a little more detail here and there. White highlights in the water and on the rocks, touches of darkness in the grass.
Good though

Not really. It's a nice, mellow painting. I prefer it to any modern art.

Melancholy and wistful, with a somewhat industrial feeling even with the lack of anything industrial.

At peace user. Although the x on top of the man just reminds me of my terrible aim when paying tf2 classic sniper

would love to own this and hang it in my living room just to see if anyone would ever REALIZE

if you made it then i will ask what your learning material and inspirations were

Why is the creek so muddy?

Needs more bright colours and a biiiiiig sun with a happy face on it

Why did this guy get rejected from art school? All the paintings I've seen of his were pretty decent. Sure, he wasn't producing masterpieces or anything, but that's what you go to art school for, right?