I want an incel bf to suck on my milkies, how hard is this to acomplish?

i want an incel bf to suck on my milkies, how hard is this to acomplish?

Attached: 160242342342523.jpg (850x1204, 193.21K)

for a troon? difficult, though not impossible

post milkies or gtfo

i have a womb. does that change the difficulty?

you wont live where i live :(

If you don't want whores and trannies on your board, report it and move on

Attached: Untitled.png (377x317, 13.24K)

>i want an incel bf to suck on my milkies, how hard is this to acomplish?
why mock the virgins of r9k? why tease us like this? dont you think its cruel and sick? you know, we are victims of this cruel world just like you are, except we have even worse circumstances

theres no shame in accepting you arent anything special and doing what all other girls do, find yourself a chad

Attached: 1637124108160.png (357x349, 125.67K)

>why tease us like this
it's fun and sometimes cute to see the responses. i don't think its cruel and sick at all.
>find yourself a chad
I have no interest in chad. I want to (groom) rescue a cute lonely user from inceldom and bring him into semi-normiehood.

i don't think you could do that, you would get bored after 2 days at best

i wouldn't suck your milkies but i would be your friend and play vidya with you.

Show evidence when you post something which isn't typical for a girl

i would do all of those but girls never want to get me into different vidya so it's boring

>i don't think its cruel and sick at all.
Consider what it's like to live as someone whose life conditions are worse than yours. Consider what it's like to live as someone who will be alone for the rest of their lives, never loved, never kissed, never even hugged. Every person who replies to your threads begging for your attention-- but who doesn't end up getting "rescued" by you-- is another person who got their hopes up, and then had those hopes dashed again by you. By posting about your deviant sexual fetish here, you are only mocking us.

How old are you? I'm guessing you're close to 30 and want kids?

OP here, get suckin' incels

Attached: 4BD6D8B3-BB34-4AD3-A8FB-2697A933324B.jpg (2817x2258, 1.07M)

too many red flags. your shit, forced mommy-dom personality and the lewdness of your initial post makes me think you're either trolling or just some common whore. not someone whose titties i'd ever suck on. sorry. be more demure, whore-user.

haven't opened yet but i'm gonna assume that's a penis

SCARY SCREAMER, DO. NOT. CLICK ;_;

>that chin
>retards don't use Any Forums x and can't see ip counter go up

Attached: 1634539217984.png (400x399, 115.66K)

Phonefag here, can anyone tell if this was a new IP?

Hello, yes, i will sucky your milky.