What would you do in this situation? What's the right thing to do?

What would you do in this situation? What's the right thing to do?

Attached: 1643584941708.png (1080x1458, 706.76K)

this has been the worst thing I've ever read
please kill yourself OP and delete this shitty thread

what a total autist, i hope they break up

He got his comeuppance for being a self-righteous bastard. Anyway, he should suck it up at this point.

I believe this sort of stuff is what makes girls call you clingy

It's just another demonstration that being a gymcel doesn't make you fit. Doing sports and going outside makes you fit, plus it's healthier for your mind. Being a gymcel keeps you in the same mindset as the average neet

Guy is a faggot, his girlfriend is a cunt.

All normies get the rope.

Fuck off ledditfag, you're oreganoed

The correct course of action is to slit your throat for posting relationshit drama on this board you fucking faggot.

Life is too short to worry about eating only the 0.1284 grams of fat you need so I wouldn't be in that faggot's situation ever.

that's just retarded
it doesn't really mean she's healthier, he's just a bit fat
but he should stop acting like a bitch about it, which seems to be the real problem

Attached: 1616738735210.png (512x512, 166.68K)

she keeps mocking him cuz she is better than him at something and she's lost a ton of respect for him so she's going out of her way to humiliate and belittle him before she cheats on him with some guy and breaks it off.
this guy as arrogant as he is is about to get humiliated even more. her outting him to everyone he knows is just part of her femcunt ritual ot make him look weak to other females and males as a fuck you for being weak.

his future is going to get alot worse. thats how it will play out

You shouldnt get angry about it, it shows insecurity. Men cant be too insecure.

I would just laugh it off and be done with it

>19% body fat keto retard thinks he knows what he's doing
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

It's a fake story newfags

Gymcelling keeps you fit if its a strength/cardio type regimen, such as hitting the elliptical or stair master. If you're doing curls presses and deadlifts then going home then you're just bulking with muscle and fat, which puts enormous strain on the heart

>being 17% instead of 19% bf means "healthier"
That's retarded. They're both in healthy percentage, one is not "healthier" than the other.

19% is pretty fat for a man tbhq

get over yourself. i hate gym bros who make exercising their whole personality.

Hit the gym BRO
gym rats make me puke

Fucking insufferable punk ground her down and didn't give two shit and now he's butthurt hahaha

My ex bf was all acting like he is the best tennis player and giving me and eveybody tips and I watched a 15 yo boy beat him at the club he was supposed to be teaching. oh my god the excuses what a pussy

Ohhh nooo he was wrong by a measly 2%. You laugh this shit off, double down and fuck her brains out. Who fucking cares if you're right or wrong about something so banal.

It's his own fault for being such a sperg. With a girlfriend at 17% fat percentage why care how much healthier she could be? Dude is a massive faggot through and through.