My mom said it was my own fault i was unhappy and told me she is dissapointed in who i've become...

My mom said it was my own fault i was unhappy and told me she is dissapointed in who i've become. should i hang myself now?

Attached: 1542993228677.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

No it's too late now. You needed to have hanged yourself before this happened.

Get a shotgun if you're an amerimutt

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

You lived in her house under her rules.
It's her fault
Like seriously she told you what to do, and were the biggest source of authority growing up.

Attached: tucke.jpg (423x656, 48K)

suicide might be a drastic overreaction

>told me she is dissapointed in who i've become
My mother is the only person in this world who unconditionally supports and loves me. If she said those words to me it would be cosmically soul-crushing. I can handle a billion hurtful instances from friends or lovers, but I cannot continue living without the approval of my mother. I owe everything to her.

Attached: 1637332069495.jpg (746x1024, 99.68K)

>mom said it was my own fault i was unhappy and told me she is dissapointed in who i've become
Unless you're an independent adult, it's still her fault. That's like a carpenter telling the shitty tables he made how disappointed he is in how they turned out.

Cut that loser out of your life and do what you want.

Attached: theone5152.jpg (232x217, 8.62K)

Foid in denial her DNA is crap

>shotgun to head
>1.7 minutes
How? Is this like the time it takes your heart to stop pumping but you're already dead?

Yeah, that'll show her, bet she won't be so fucking smug then

>should I prove my mother right?
No, just work on yourself. It sounds like she'd support and assist you in turning your life around

Lol shut the fuck up faggot.

Of course he's an adult. You must be 18+ to post here. Cutting someone out of your life because of some criticism is peak pathetic and weak.

you should fuck your mom

>make device that pulls trigger on a timer
>take sleeping pills
>fall asleep with shotgun next to your head
>it shoots you while asleep
Best suicide method?

>you should fuck your mom
Would if I could

Imagine if you'd just put this kind of effort and ingenuity into bettering your life.

what do you guys think about suicide via hypothermia? i'd imagine it'd be relatively painless.

>do bare minimum for son like feeding
>offer no guidance or direction in life
>then shames you for not being successful chad
Tell her to fuck herself with a rusty piece of rebar.

wlncest?

Attached: 453vb67586.jpg (616x405, 58.44K)

Yes. I am eternal

You're so lazy and retarded you're going to die by your own stupidity before you get around to edicius.

>Lol shut the fuck up faggot
He's right though. If he's a failure of a son then she's a failure as a mother by her own admission. She would've bragged about how she raised him if he was a billionaire right now though.