ITT: Post unpopular opinions

You can build a good aesthetic body with Machines Only

Attached: images (12).jpg (452x678, 36.67K)

White majority Gyms are better than racially diverse gyms

I said it, nothing personal though

Bench press is the most overrated compound

Unpopular?

Attached: Sergeant_Major_Gross.png (1080x1080, 1.08M)

Deadlifts and squats are unnecessary and the risk of injury far outweighs the benefits unless you're a bloatmaxxed powershitter.

You can achieve aesthetic and strong legs and lower back doing all the normal leg machines and using the stair climber.

Brushing your teeth is for fucking retards who shovel poison goyslop into their faces instead of real food and decide to tend to the symptom rather than the cause.

You don't need roids. No one needs fucking rapids.

You can achieve an aesthetic as fuck body with only a couple years of lifting at most.

A body like Pic Related will give you far more compliments than a bloatmaxed body or an extremely roided up body.

Attached: 5PQPTK7GNNBZ5KSODPFDPZ5P7I.jpg (992x661, 103.88K)

It is. You get more from doing DB press, cables, and machines. If you do barbell presses, incline will yield better results.

I use 90% machines and have as much muscle as I did 10 years ago when I was a hard-core freeweight only retard.

Haven't done a deadlift in a year desu, but I do SSB squats after leg press like muh Dr Mike

Romanian Deadlifts with light weight are better than regular deadlifts

>A body like Pic Related will give you far more compliments than a bloatmaxed body or an extremely roided up body.

/This

Women aren't that bad.

Attached: 1652906610108.jpg (942x1089, 337.4K)

Muscle Mass accounts for like 40% of an aesthetic body. The other 60% is leaness.

Being lean will make your face more attractive

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-25-18-59-29-52_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg (1080x2400, 389.57K)

You do deadlift to get better at deadlifting, and build zero muscle.
Squats translate to athletic performance. It also added some weights to my already huge legs, so I do low reps heavy squats now

Beginners should not do sets of 3-5. Learning and maintaining good form at that percentage of 1RM is nigh-impossible for them. They should train in the 8-12 range for 4-6 months, focusing on form and activation, and only then progress to powershitter sets if they want to really focus on strength.

ha, these are all true

>made zero gains in 10 years after switching to machines
is what I heard

You didn't hear shit and you know it lol

absolutely disgusting user.

If you don't have to worry about recovery period, why not just go as heavy as you can, to failure? Maybe deload for a set or two to focus on muscle tension

Good goy.