I am a fembot...

I am a fembot. The reason I will not date robots is that you are disgusting people who only care about sex and hate women. Why would someone want to date a person who hates them? I will just wait around and watch the show until Chad-senpai notices me.

Attached: cute-gerbil-fat-tail-crawls-red-flower-garbil-fat-tail-flower_488145-183.jpg (626x417, 54.63K)

>I will just wait around and watch the show until Chad-senpai notices me.
I don't think you're a fembot because of this sentence

Whatever. Just leave me alone and get off my board.

you are mentally ill and will be pump and dumped over and over again and still manage to blame incels because of your mental illness.
no one cares.

You don't understand because you're not a woman
No
No

>You don't understand because you're not a woman
But OP, I'm a women XD

I don't care about any of that, I just hate you and the people you brought with you when you invaded.
Also, YWNBAW fuck off already.

I actually dont care about sex, I care about the relationship more and I love women because im straight.

I'm right here, so come on let's fuck lol

YWNBAW
Fuck you simp
Liar

ok. that is a cute hamster

damn why are you so angry user XD

Britney venti owes you nothing
I woke up and chose violence

I want to wait until marriage to have sex and I don't hate women. Date me? Or clearly you must have other requirements

>Wait until marriage for sex
>still just wants sex and is just trying to make it look better
I will never ever date you moid

>be me
>le fem female femanon fembot (NOTLARP.JPEG)
>waiting for chad-senpai to notice me
>he does
>youcoulddrownatoddlerinmypanties.jpeg
>he's perfect
>super handsome
>plays on the soccer team with ethnic kids eg not racist
>studying to be a software engineer eg super smart
> we share so many interests, he even likes [obscure anime goes here]
>I want him to breed me so I can raise his children
>one day he leaves his phone unlocked
>whatsthis.webm
>he browses Any Forums sometimes for the memes
>*explodes*

Attached: th (6).jpg (413x225, 18.62K)

I don't "just" want sex but I want children so eventually I will want sex yes

How does a non-sex obsessed man even find his homebody girlfriend?
people seem to get contact on Any Forums all the time, but I have never been able to do it.
I don't hate women, really I just dislike most people who would go to a nightlife event, so I can't find a girlfriend there.

I am okay with not even exchanging pictures let alone meeting up, I just want to find a girl I am not immediately at odds with by virtue of meeting through some venue more characteristically "normal" than Any Forums, to have a normal conversation with.

>No fembot please! I actually don't want sex except when absolutely necessary, but I still want to date you for the only reason of having a vagina!
Can you really believe the absolute bullshit being typed by your cum soaked fingers? You disgust me moid

I said "date me" rhetorically. It wasn't an actual proposal. I don't even know you and you sound toxic as fuck anyway.
Just notice the very next sentence where I asked if you had other requirements of the males here. Which you obviously do. Though you'd rather go on in this weird strawmanning tangent about how I'm only interested in sex. But this isn't about me it's about how you want more than just someone that
>isn't only interested in sex
>doesn't hate women
So why not tell us your actual requirements?

To be honest, at this point I'm not even sure if women like men. Perhaps only men are straight. While all females are asexual.

Why do moids use quotation marks like that? Do you you think it makes you seem detached and intellectual? Like your bullshit is more objective? It doesnt. You moids think with your cocks, that's why it's so easy to see through you. You have tiny shriveled cock-brains