/drugfeel/

/drugfeel/ - ayyliens edition
>erowid.org
>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: BB Celestial Emissary.gif (340x266, 788.14K)

previous thread OD'd question of the thread: ever go to work under the influence of drugs?

Attached: greenegg.png (868x720, 382.04K)

based what kinda drugs

>ever go to work under the influence of drugs?
people go to work sober????

If I wasn't railing coke in the washroom at work I'd kill myself

I'm DRUNK and SAD. FUCK.

Attached: 1631632303171.jpg (480x360, 15.18K)

Benzos are awesome if I know the day is going to mentally exhausting, etizolam got me through several full-time shifts of retail. Also steadies my hands which is great for my current job (analytical work in a lab) especially if I was drinking the night before. Weed spaces me out too much to feel comfortable working anywhere that requires focus regardless of strain but it has made manual labor more exhilarating in the past.

>it has made manual labor more exhilarating in the past
I currently work at a warehouse unloading trucks and weed is such a big help, really helps the hours just go by to the point I almost enjoy working their.

Last few minutes before my mushtea is done. 2.8g of B+. Already learned this last batch of GT, B+, etc. that were all produced at the same time, all kick way harder than they should. Need to get all their genetics on file, but too lazy, maybe tomorrow or next week. All in a fridge so should be cool to hold off a little bit. Going into this one hoping to have some fun and not think about that gal for a bit. Wish me luck. Doing tea because eating them is way too much nausea and stomach trouble.

>ever go to work under the influence of drugs?
often. When I need to be productive, I take adderall. When I need to stop panicking, I take valium. sometimes I have a drink.
never enough to be fucked up though.

Another reminder that sublingual DMT is literally a thing and it seems to be the best way to take it hands on, I am never fucking going back to smoking or getting DMT in my stomach. It's not "mainstream" yet, only a handful of nexians started trying it 4 months ago.

1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-B-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-B-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses over 90mg (such as 100 to 120mg). 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90 to 120mg = +5 Shulgin level life changing strength.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of a spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Hold a lighter under the spoon to heat up spoon for around 20 seconds or so, until the solution just starts to boil, then pull flame away, so that complete dissolution or dissolving takes place, after heating up, mix the contents a little bit more before using, see pics.
7) Take 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine orally around 45 minutes before. Place 35mg of freebase harmine under your tongue. Then place bottom of your tongue onto HPBCD complexed DMT spoon, the HPBCD DMT glob will all adhere as HPBCD powder forms sticky complexes. Be sure to take the 35mg harmine and HPBCD DMT under tongue all at the exact same time in order to activate the DMT

Pros:
- no nausea at all, literally none
- fast but smooth come-up with NO anxiety, the THH has a noticeable anti-anxiety effect
- a moderate dose lasts an hour at least
- the visions are more coloured, structured, and beautiful

Attached: file.png (750x563, 724.89K)

>do lsd 100+ times
>have done as much as 1-2mg
>try a small amount of dmt, maybe 10-20mg
>sends me to the shadow realm but isn't particularly impressive
>fuck it, how bad can it be? I've done 2mg of acid and it was fucking great. I'm a badass motherfucker
>load up 40 mg
>in another dimension almost before I can even put the vape down
>I'm blind, inside a washing machine, strapped to a roller coaster, with bizarre electrical interference blasting at 100 decibels
>"wow this is cool" for the first 30 seconds
>"holy shit please god jesus let this end soon" for the remainder
>start to come down within about 10-20 min (impossible to know for sure)
>panicking and feeling like I just got raped like in some tentacle hentai or some shit
>flush the rest of my dmt stash immediately
>reevaluating my entire life
I was not ready for that. what the fuck. i regret flushing it but fuck. just wow. apparently ayahuasca is dmt but it lasts 8-12 hours instead of 10 minutes

what the fuck lmao

Attached: ogwhid.jpg (600x445, 42.8K)

Tea already kicking in strong boys. Singing cowboy songs to myself while coming up. We'll see how high she goes.

Does anyone have experience with
>Phenibut
>Kratom
? I am not interested in trying anything else (except Noopept but not for recreation)

Attached: af1.png (456x427, 388.46K)

Anyone else feel like mushrooms act like a vasoconstrictor? I always get brutally cold and shiver uncontrollably on them. Hard to type this. Shivering now.

sometimes i have a brief moment of lucidity where i realize how much i've fucked up my life and how much i've declined cognitively in just a few years
then i tell myself eh whatever too late to do anything about it now and pop another benzo

Didn't take shrooms often but always had this too. On the positive side, you will feel warm and cozy when the trip is slowly wearing off

Sorry to keep shitting up this thread. But holy fuck do these mushrooms kick. 2.8g and open eyed visuals now. Shivering till it hurts a little. Gonna be a helluva trip.

yeah i got cold as fuck on the come up of a 4acodmt trip, i haven't heard about them being vasoconstrictive though.

same here, get cozy under a blanket for the come up

Really want to be comfy in bed right now, but still some mild nausea and gagging. Also would like to listen to music on this one, and harder to pull off in bed. Headphones too big and no speakers. Gotta comfy chair and a big sitting blanket. Maybe just chill here for a bit.