I need an anime to get lost in...

I need an anime to get lost in. The only anime I really enjoyed watching was Neon Genesis Evangelion because of the cute girls, art style, and ability to relate to the characters. Recommend me something.

Attached: 1617079907870.jpg (1000x1000, 606.68K)

Rizelmine.

I really love Overlord and its one of the few animes I actually went out of my way for to know the lore behind everything, if you plan on watchin it though I hope you can get past the crappy cgi.

Your lie in April.

1997's Berserk. Coming from someone who hates anime but loved Evangelion

Attached: 99e96e47484373b8360e3efc7bfa95c3.jpg (736x552, 44.25K)

hospital user?

A lot of people call it slow and boring, but I loved Violet Evergarden.

Made In Abyss.
It's actually worth a watch, It's a happy upbeat anime to really get lost in.

Attached: thumb-1920-873844.jpg (1920x1080, 224.96K)

It started off with very compelling but then it felt like the characters spent too much time explaining stuff for the audience, it didn't rely on silent communication of ideas through context at all.

I am watching Shiki right now. It is pretty good.

Attached: CB60637A-9048-4A2D-A001-07F434AAC6F6.jpg (354x643, 33.41K)

Sangatsu no Lion is apparently my unoriginal recommendation

1997 Berserk, it's truly a masterpiece.

If you like 97 after finishing it, go read the manga. Berserk 2016 and the films should be pretended they don't exist.

Honorable mentions to Kino no Tabi and Majo no Tabitabi, two more excellent shows

Attached: main-qimg-815b077956acfec9f0fa7fb432298450-c.jpg (722x349, 77.42K)

>Majo no Tabitabi,
Ruined

High Score Girl surprised me with how good it was, it's about kids to middle schoolers, but it begins in the 80's so these are all characters that would be a couple years older than myself, and it was very faithful to the videogames it was depicting.
then on top of that insane nostalgia value for anyone 80's-90's the development of the three main characters and their triangle was very well done.

It's good, user. Not to the degree of the other two perhaps, but it's pretty damn good

two I liked a lot off of the top of my head are Jormungand and Black Lagoon.

I just thought of two more, FLCL and Space Dandy are pretty good as well.

after I finished I watched Bakemonogatari and liked it even more

Attached: AAAABY01uyFoyhNpmp_xNAfGsTAtRsKMvhecC40Qy13dv9c3VvuwhNoVJDQfdxbhMWWF3gmXkeUKJZobftrvRDGWCqSFH0x8Lo2b1AWuwQgao0vEFnjN.jpg (448x252, 20.98K)

jujutsu kaisen
psycho pass (season 1 and movie only)
tokyo ghoul (seaon 1 only then read manga)

Watch real TV shows instead of chinese cartoons if you want a story that will actually keep you interested

Good taste, highly rec space dandy

all of the anime in this thread sucks idk how you guys do it

Koi Kaze. Just don't take it as an instruction manual.

You can't say this while not conveniently not telling us your shit taste

Go show your superior taste larping tranny

gurren laggan is pretty good if you want more mecha gainax. code geass is interesting and the plot was fun to follow for me. A good series is a certain magical index, scientific accelerator, and scientific railgun, they have a pretty good art style and story and cute girls.

and also flcl

try code geass the ending makes it all worth it