Why don't Femanons just become housewives?

I was NEET changed my ways for the one I love and am to be wed in a few days. AMA

Attached: f3fafd44f0f97a387b3259c299a845e3.jpg (564x564, 35.44K)

femanons aren't capable of becoming wives: thus they stay here and try to fit in with the lower men.

Legitimately happy for you, but most neets are beyond saving unless they decide for themselves decide to make a change before it's too late

It's possible or I wouldn't be where I am today.

I find this true for male NEETs, but doubt-able for female NEETs.

You may have a point, since housewife status is essentially neet + domestic duties + spending time with your spouse. I think a fembot who doesn't learn how to boil water until she's 25 is definitely worse off than a normal woman though

Because I'm not suitable for relationships at all

How old are u

What makes you think that? Do you think that mindset will sick with you into old age?
I am 23 years old.

>Because I'm not suitable for relationships at all
what about a dysfunctional codependent one?

God DAMN women have it easy

Idk why Women wanted to be wage cucks so bad, it fking sucks. These days all you'd have to do is clean up the house a bit, throw dishes in the dish washer, laundry in the washing machine and cook a meal. The rest of the time you could just surf facebook and have coffee with your neighbors or some shit. Such a wasted opportunity. With kids you'd have less free time but still

Whered you meet your husbando and how long did you date

Feminism ruined my life

We met on Facebook (I no longer use social media). We were friends for years after that, we officially have been together around three years.

Considering I'm already basically living like that as is? Probably. So long as I have a computer and a few hours a day my income is secure so they can probably become a house husband if they want.

&do you work now? Do you plan to have kidz

>so they can probably become a house husband if they want
what about a guy who wants to stay employed just because that would feel weird?

>No femanon to play 1.6 with
bros..

I met a young obese girl with mental issues out of the stratosphere (total shut-in neet, anxiety, depression, etc.) over League of Legends (she had thousands of bot games played) and she had had multiple boyfriends. There's no reason to be single as a woman unless you explicitly want to be.

Suit yourself, satan. I have a mild issue with overexposure to social interactions so having the house to myself 9+ hours a day would be fine.

How do you make your money i want to know how i can make a living as a shut in.

I mean, I'm here, I'm a huge introvert too.
>9+ hours a day
if you're willing to straight up finance a house husband I'm sure I'd feel comfortable doing less than the all week grind, I could self-employ myself as a painter and work a couple weeks out of the month.

>What makes you think that?
I don't have an urge to get into one. Also, I don't think that I'm a likable person
>Do you think that mindset will sick with you into old age?
probably

The path feminism and other movements have led us down is honestly society destroying. We literally went from 1 person could work and support the whole family AND they were able to have 4-5+ kids at that time too.

These days? Literally both people have to work and they cant even afford a house and 1 kid lmao...

Feminism tries to act like women weren't allowed to work. in 1964 a census showed that 24% of women were employed 15% part time 9% ft. The argument that the men could control all the money and and all that could easily be addressed. With the introduction of electronic banking, it wouldn't be that hard to allocate funds directly from the employer to the spouse for personal funds/income allocation.

Well I just don't see the point of getting into one
since I like being alone :p

>These days? Literally both people have to work and they cant even afford a house and 1 kid lmao...
This is the most fucked up part honestly, it's fucking insane

I do not work. I could never overcome working as a NEET. We have a baby together.

Because neets usually communicate with other neets and a neet can't provide for a wife

Too busy getting yoked and trying to win wrestling tournaments to be a housewife

Yolked*

You were probably so sure of yourself when you pressed post weren't you? You probably shouldn't act so quickly next time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-222841_Google.jpg (1080x508, 161.48K)