Are you content with your height?

Are you content with your height?
I am 5'11" (180 cm), so while it doesn't necessarily help me in any way, it doesn't hurt either.
All things considered, it's ok.

Attached: 1605043160691.jpg (561x604, 59.69K)

I am 5'8". Sometimes I feel insecure, but most of the time it doesn't matter

6'2", it's at least one thing for me not to be insecure about

Mine you I'll be a wizard this year so it's kinda wasted on me

Fair enough, I respect it.
6'2" is interesting because you're in the range where you're taller than most people you interact with, but you don't have to deal with problems that REALLY tall people have to deal with such as having to exclusively shop at big and tall stores, having to duck all the time, and being cramped in cars, for example.
Happy early birthday.

160cm here
Girls don't care how tall you are if you get on stage.

I once knew a guy in highschool that was 6'4" and he was the nerdiest dude I've ever met, really nice dude though. If he had genuinely put in the time to lift he would have been an absolute monster.

5'9" here, I have never had any height-related issues other than on dating apps. It's really not that bad as long as you approach chicks that are shorter than you.

Attached: 1fawn.jpg (834x1199, 181.58K)

You can tell that chick has serious moonface

>5'8
It sucks. My brothers and dad are all 6'-6'2

Bitch, shut the fuck up. I love Angloid chicks with round faces. If a woman isn't on the picrel spectrum or isn't Asian, I don't fuck with them. I will straight up kill you motherfucker.

Attached: phenotype.png (1143x840, 1.68M)

On stage? I assume you mean participating in plays/movies, film school, etc.?
Yeah I know a couple of 5'9" guys and they seem to do fine.
How did this happen?

Weird taste, top left is cute though

>How did this happen?
My mom is short. Stunningly beautiful but short.

Guess what? I look like my ugly dad but I'm also short. 5, maybe 6/10 on a great day.

>I assume you mean participating in plays/movies, film school, etc.?
No, playing geetar.

Yup, it's weird. I wasn't groomed, exactly, but when I was a teenager I had a relationship with a girl in her early twenties who looked like the girls in that collage, which is probably why I am obsessed with that phenotype now.

I am Native/Med, though, which I guess is why my brain makes an exception for Asian women. Technically we share the same genes, I guess. Weirdly I have no attraction to Latinas though, I find them semi-uncanny and they don't arouse me at all.

Attached: 1643098614974.jpg (1538x2048, 400.47K)

Sorry to hear that friend.
Oh ok. Acoustic or electric?

meant to say I wasn't groomed *or anything,* I am drunk and a retard rn

have another qt as tax

Attached: phoeberyan.jpg (1536x2048, 513.59K)

At least none of us looks significantly better than the other. That's my only consolation. Lol

I'd rather be 5'8 and look like mom than 7ft tall looking like dad

No Im black so 6'1 is basically average height aka manlet for me.

>Acoustic or electric?
Electric with an acoustic filter.

5'9". It never bothered me once.

See, I have experience with piano, violin, and trumpet. I always felt that once I got certain techniques down such as finger positioning, posture, breathing, etc. it was a breeze.
Wonder if it would be relatively easy to transition to guitar because I have experience with the violin and the finger positioning and movements are similar.