Tfw 22 in 6 months

>tfw 22 in 6 months
i'm scared. i don't want to age

are you afraid of growing old?

Attached: 1642055136749.jpg (1280x720, 114.03K)

That guy is an outlier, people don't look that old at 38

My advice to you user, don't let fear of the future ruin the time you have.
Also this, Tom Scott looks horendous for his age. I honestly thought he was like in his mid to late 40s.

>are you afraid of growing old?
No. Every year that goes by is one less year I will have to endure, seeing as I'm to weak to an hero.

>If you think unique pronouns are silly, go outside

What? Are you one of those schizoposters?

Yeah Tom is an outlier rapid ager but I don't think he gives a fuck. Still like his channel

Men peak at about 38, testosterone levels and attractiveness

Opposite, I still feel like I look like a fucking child, which is fine when you're a teenager, but I'm fucking 21 now and look the same as fucking sophomore year of highschool.

I always thought I was a late bloomer or some shit, but now I think my puberty just fucking gave up halfway through.

In reality, I was the tallest kid in 7th grade and my development more or less stopped around the same time. This means I was an early bloomer, and being an early bloomer scientifically sucks.

The thing they don't tell you about being an early bloomer is it means you get less pre-pubescent growth. Your height, frame, dick, feet, etc. all grow at a much slower rate prior to puberty, then you hit your growth spurts. Late bloomers simply continue these infantile growth periods until they look like a big ass toddler, and then they hit their growth spurts and grow bigger than everyone else.

I don't think I'll ever look like a real adult, and that scares me. I blame a lot of it on Vitamin D deficency.

Attached: proteinFeel.jpg (500x336, 32.07K)

No I just remembered the youtuber in OP pic said something like that. Very funny he even blocked comments.

Google highlights old photos from ... Years ago when i open the photo app.
Right at the top is
Here a picture of you exactly 5 years ago
Like bruh

Men peak at 16, actually

>tfw 22 in 6 months
dude I'm gonna be 26 lmao
I hate that I will never be younger

I will grow up to look like Jose Mourinho ( God Willing )

>Men peak at 16, actually
Most men aren't even done growing at 16 dipshit.
Your dick and height should increase all the way till 19-20ish, and even then, there's still more slight, less noticeable developments like jawbone and facial hair.

>smoother
>cuter
You just listed more pros to the statement user.

I dunno, men are versatile. They can work out, grow facial hair, lose weight, etc. All you have to do as a woman is not be fat. And you still can't even manage that.

No, I'm not even afraid of death, I'm just afraid that one day I'll realize that I'm too old for anything, and I haven't fulfilled all my wishes
>t. 24 this year

i'm afraid of having to working full time for the rest of my life. im currently in college and working part time, and it sucks.
i hate working, but i don't want to be a NEET and let my parents down, not after everything they've to get me what i need.
i've considered suicide, but i'll just let my parents and brother down by doing that.
it's a catch 22 kinda situation
>Live and be miserable
>Die and share the misery with the few who i care about
life sucks. i didn't ask for this. i just wish it was easier i guess.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x246, 68.91K)

im turning 22 in two months.
everytime a birthday gets near it hurts knowing im getting older. you basically retain your highschool look until you are 25 so its not like you look old. but your getting there.. in 4 years your youth will start to fade. unless you got shit genetics and went bald at 17

Already am old. Didn't care about aging. Don't care how old I am now.

I feel like the same person I just know more and my knees hurt when I go up stairs.

who is the guy in your pic? that dude aged 30 years in 10;

31-year-old user here, You'll get over it, I used to think my life was over at 21 because I dropped out of uni at 19, and graduated years later at 27.

To be honest, that feeling of "not wanting to die without being somebody" and the impending doom of aging is a good thing because it gets you motivated at a young age to do shit. Once you hit your 30s, life doesn't really matter as much as you feel like coasting.