Question for all you tall robots

Do you feel a sense of power when you walk by another man thats shorter than you?

Attached: elonmusk.png (96x71, 13.27K)

Yes. Yes I do. Do you tiny little wee guys feel a sense of hopeless diminishment?

Attached: 1642911386847.jpg (1100x619, 70.29K)

yes i am average height so my entire existance is a permanent reminder that anybody shorter than me is a failure

I unironically do. Back when I was an undergraduate student, I would walk by manlets and get a disgusting, brief sense of satisfaction. It feels good on a primal level to relish in any form of superiority that I might have over someone else. Jokes on me though, because that manlet probably gets more pussy than me and has a social circle, so long as he is socially competent unlike me.

Attached: 1633229077623.jpg (281x285, 72.88K)

I'm six foot which is tall in my country, with broad shoulders and an ugly, mean looking face
I get a thrill out of physically imposing myself walking around busy areas and forcing people to move out of my path, projecting a fake barrier around where I am going to move and watching them lap around the edges like water.
it's a sad, narcicistic feel, but it makes me happy

I'm a 6'2" 200 lbs big boy in the mid west so there are a lot of very short mexicans. I don't even notice a guy is short unless hes below 5'6 probably and it doesn't look odd to me. Standing a couple feet away from people its not like I have to bend my head down to make eye contact.

I was looking over a cubicle the other day to talk to my boss and he said "man you're tall" to which kind of made me feel weird because I had never really thought of him as very short or anything. He's probably 5'8" or 5'9"

Not really? I just walk by. Tho sometimes I think of doing picrel if there cute :D

Attached: small_bf.jpg (813x1200, 142.44K)

Yes actually. I'm only 6'1" so not massive, but a little above average. I love being around shorter people.

I say without a shred of irony that at average height I am physically superior to people who are tall. They are lanky giraffes and I could kill them instantly. It's disgusting they feel any sort of power when they only thing protecting them is the law the same way it protects women from being raped

I'm only 5'7 but I feel a sense of power whenever I walk pass some hispanic.

>it's a sad, narcicistic feel, but it makes me happy
It doesn't count as narcissistic if you are self-aware, silly. You can't help that people cower timidly in your presence, and what man wouldn't enjoy that just a little? I am pretty big myself but I used to be a stick insect, so I've never gotten used to the idea that I'm actually somewhat imposing. Only a very few times in my life have I gotten fired up enough to get physically confrontational with another man and every time they've immediately backed down, probably more due to me looking like a purple-faced lunatic than anything else

Watch them little Latinos, they are built like brick shithouses and have the advantage of a very low centre of gravity. They will suplex you like you're a bag of potatoes if you let them

I'm 5'9 5'10 with shoes on
but I can beat the shit out most guys I see on the street and that gives me some sense of power

i'm 6'1 but no, not really. the only time the height difference comes to mind is when I'm stood around with friends talking to girls. problem is half my friends are taller than me anyway so I don't always get to exercise the privilege.

I'm 6"4 and it is wonderful manlets have no idea what they have been denied. Secretly every man over 5"11 is part of an unspoken society of tall men.

6"4 at this point I don't even notice men under 5"7

1,87m here.
No: shorter men are the usual, so there's zero emotional reaction from me.

I believe tallfags who power trip feel like shit once someone slightly taller passes by, whereas I see it as a rare event, something interesting like seeing an albino, a ginger or a dwarf.

Shorter men are friends, besides. Without them we wouldn't be tall, think about it.

Attached: quadroons.jpg (237x212, 8.58K)

I was 6"2 by the time I was in 7th grade (I'm 6"4 now and mostly done growing) people always made comments about it. I realized just how tall I was when I was hanging out with a group of friend about 7 ppl and 3 of them were around my hight 3 were average and on girl was 5"3 I bent down to her level and looked up at all my friends and realized that I look like a fucking giant to most people. Having to look up during a convo is something I never have to do it's unsettling.

I'm very tall and handsome but I'm socially awkward and being tall and handsome I don't have as much incentive to develop better conversation or humor skills as my short friends. Because of this I have a lot of short friends I bring the girls in and they work the entertainment it works out so well we all end up banging high value women. I love my manlets and they love me

>tfw brothers and dad are all 6'-6'2 but I'm 5'8
suicide fuel

I'm 5'8 and when some taller dude trys to act all tough on me or bossy or WHATEVER. I just tell him to stfu and leave me alone. I will literally break a glass bottle of your head. I will hit with a metal pipe or something. Check my record. I don't give a fuck who you are. I will fucking kill you. Give me respect or Ill fucking kill you.

I understand. it does feel good leaning over someone. But I'm humble will never be a jerk but I promise you, to not try me