Wake up at 6:30

Wake up at 6:30
Bike for two hours
Make cagies seethe for being late.

Attached: 33032A9F-4FAD-498F-8C36-26D0D1EEC3FB.png (1653x1023, 822.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQ0xgq501lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4 hours of cardio a day
Ask me how I know you are DYEL

Based

I work from home.

Will cagies ever stop their ragies?

it says 2 right there.

Cagies can’t read, they’re too tired from working for mr shekelberg.

two is this number "2".
4 is a number standing for "four".

whenever i pass by large groups of bikers I turn on my windshield cleaner and give them a good hose down. I’ll usually hover by them for a good 3-4 minutes just dumping my cleaner tank. they get so mad but there’s literally nothing they can do. lmao. if I’m in my truck I’ll also burn coal on them, I’ve run some into ditches doing it. when I was younger (less to lose) I’d throw piss bottles at them or shit in their spokes but I don’t do that anymore. bikers should go bike around neighborhoods and stay off the roads

Only white supremacists encourage cycling. Progressive men drive a tesla.

Attached: 97bf16c7addd173cf29f49a8e3dc9bcd--german-soldier-german-army.jpg (736x470, 56.65K)

Here's your (You), larper.

>t. roid tranny

A bit off topic but that won't make them late at all, not even if they're stuck for a minute. Not even them driving slowly on the freeway will make them late. If you've got a half hour drive to work and you pass someone early in your drive, chances are when you get off the freeway you'll run into some red lights and the person you passed going slowly on the freeway 20 minutes ago will roll up behind you while you're stuck at the lights and you've gained no time and burned more fuel. You've actually lost time coz you spend more time at the petrol station.

It will be illegal to own or ride a normal, non e-bike, bike in 2070.

why do you take pride in pissing off strangers? it sounds like you have some insecurities that you need to address user, i feel bad for you and wish you the best.

It goes both ways. when I rode a bike everywhere I only ever rode on the sidewalk and refused to ever ride in the street like most bike fags. yet people in cars still harassed me for no reason. throwing things at me or screaming things at me simply because I was riding a bike. bike fags who ride in the street and then get mad when cars get pissed off are retarded too.

I dont get it. When you block the way for a car he will just overtake you and thats it. Or am I wrong?

not larping though that’s the funny part bike cuck. stay off the road

Normally you can but if you fuck them up it your fault.

Also good luck doing that shit during critical mass. Imagine trying to explain to some judge you ran over 100s of bikers because you couldn’t wait for them.

youtu.be/WQ0xgq501lk

He's not actually going anywhere user.

Stuff like critical mass does not happen very often. Most of the time there is just one biker in front of me and I just overtake him. You cant fuck them up if you leave enough space.
If a cyclist wants to piss me off and annoy me for no reason I will just reduce that space. It is that simple. When you have a dashcam and the cyclist is clearly at fault you wont even get prosecuted if you fuck them up.

Not the guy you're replying to but I live in California and in my town you VERY OFTEN see bike groups of 10+. Maybe it's jut my town idk.. But it's usually only really bad on the weekends, where I will sometimes pass 2-3 different large groups like that in a single day.

Attached: nebulous.jpg (658x614, 113.52K)