I'm the only robot living in this entire half of the state

>i'm the only robot living in this entire half of the state
where the fuck are you guys?

Attached: haha.png (1920x1249, 282.54K)

I'm in the netherlands.

im on the side where it rains

Relaxing in Thailand.

Attached: relaxing in thailand.png (908x680, 1.29M)

In the red bit getting my ass snowed on rip.

You made me reverse image search to see the state user, could've just called it washington.png. I'm a bong. Do yanks really recognise a state just from its shape?
I'm in a poverty filled area of Scotland, naturally

I was just over in Walla Walla for an entire week. Why didn't you hit me up?

It forms the Northwest corner of the country and the Olympic peninsula gives it a distinguished appearance.

well, I am in Rochester NY. quite cold, snowy and gloomy. You can come up here to keep me company.

lmao why did you change your format to be 'only robot' when your last post was asking for a femanon or some shit you creepy weirdo

I live in rural Texas so I can relate. I'd probably be extremely reluctant to meet someone from this website though.
>Do yanks really recognise a state just from its shape?
Yes. Any American who has looked at a national map more than once in his life should be able to list all 50 states by shape alone.

Attached: Texas.jpg (616x450, 60.8K)

I live in the western half

Attached: cat face2.png (528x428, 256.65K)

Whats it like in the rural/suburban northwest?

Attached: 1642534563955.png (656x854, 219.1K)

Its fkn cold. We have ice all over the parking lots still from the last time it snowed and now its doing it again :(

Other than the lower population density is nice in some ways (less trafic, more hikes, slightly better rent) but also sucks in other ways (not a lot to do in the winter since there arent a lot of indoor activities unless you have friends to hang out with and.. Well, ya know.

I'm here too bro. Kinda comfy. Fuck S*attle.

People leave you alone. Cold winters, hot summers. Normies complain about not having enough to do but I hate leaving my house so I don't care.

ik hou van de nederlandse taal! i've always wanted to visit there
i feel sorry for you guys. come move over here, we can go on shooting trips in the desert
fellow East WA gentlemen, i'm desperate to find friends. what's the furthest you're willing to go?
t. Quincy
yeah i guess at least if you're autistically interested in state shapes. i play paradox games all day so it's easy to notice shapes within geography
let's hang, broski. come ski and shoot firearms with me
because i just want friends. females are a secondary
yeah but it feels like i can get along with people from here easier, since we would mostly be on the same wavelength
well speaking from rural, there's alot to do on the farm. i think i've worked in agriculture my whole life

Attached: EastWA.jpg (1600x1200, 593.89K)

>eastern wa gentleman
I live in Snohomish County, I just go over to Walla Walla every so often to see family and take care of business with a local bank.

>let's hang, broski. come ski and shoot firearms with me
>that vast area of empty land = fucking heaven

Sorry bro I'm in Richland; it's an hour drive.

Federal Way here. Biding my time until I get a VA loan to get a house in Bonney Lake.

Attached: 1628200525729.gif (1295x864, 1.01M)

>ik hou van de nederlandse taal! i've always wanted to visit there
This place is hell, trust me. I feel like leaving.