Question for the mentally-ill

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you guys are worse than actual femoids when you think about it, look at Grindr for example. The 80/20 rule seems to affect the gay dating market now, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones, even the ugly ones insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? Why are you so mean to us incels? As for real femoids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

I'm a femboy I would let you fuck me, especially if that gets you to stop making this thread

why the fuck would anyone make this image with dross art, stupid fucking faggots I swear to god dross isn't good fuck you fucking cock sucking AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chad here I wanna cuck OP from you so he seethes more

Because nobody likes a fat smelly autistic manlet with a fucked up face, especially one who acts like an entitled manchild

lol you have the big gay

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

So do you just want a hookup or a relationship?

God i love the raw agression of this post.

Why do you make this post so much user?

Because feminine fags like masculine features. And because they are males, they have higher sex drives. It really isnt a difficult concept to understand.

That sounds hotttt, pics?

YOU ONLY WANT A PASSING ANIME-TIER TRAP FUCK YOU
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SAME THING YOU HATE

Attached: 1604533172915.jpg (792x800, 161.64K)

ill have sex with you if you stop making these threads

>likes anime
>likes hentai
>likes anime traps
>is an incel
>turned prison gay
>gets insta-blocked
>on Grindr of all places
>by people he thinks are ugly
>meaninglessly posts this same thread day after day
>on Any Forums
>no-one likes the thread
>to top it all off, he's a tripfag
Is there any way to go lower than this?

Attached: zetsubou.png (217x214, 58.94K)

What do you expect from the truestcel?

I'm a femboy, I offered OP to let him fuck me but he doesn't even reply.
I genuinely think these threads are made by bots.

why would I want to have [sex] with ugly people >_<
im not even talking about looks, you sound like an uncomfy person to be around nobody likes the "woe is me" types

Well I want a handsome hunk to dominate my boipussy and if you arent him well too bad for you, at least I wont lie to you like a woman cutie.

Get fucking bodied

GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGBOTMAKESMEWRITETHISCRAPFUCKTHEBOT!

Attached: Stop hes already dead.jpg (640x480, 57.49K)

Imagine still taking the bait

probably they need enough of a contrast to not just feel like gay sex, or they feel validated by someone of physique accepting them