Please fucking please tell me how the fuck can i ever be satisfied with myself when i get reminded every day of my...

Please fucking please tell me how the fuck can i ever be satisfied with myself when i get reminded every day of my absolutely fucking pencil thin dick, theres literallg nothing i can do about it i will never be big enough to give a satisfying orgasm and its fucking ruining me mentally

Attached: E5C47B57-9BFE-4DB7-9D95-755FAECCF97E.jpg (596x792, 85.25K)

this is shooped right?

Attached: 1636922038202.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

it's ya boy

Attached: Skinny_Pete_El_Camino.jpg (1300x975, 78.42K)

What's the girth? You have to measure it to know how bad it is.

if this isn't shooped this is legitimately one of the thinnest dicks i've ever seen. very rare. op.. if you're feminine at all you'd be better off just transitioning. honestly. if you're not maybe look into dick sleeves. do you have any other angles? i am genuinely interested in abnormal penises like this.

It is only 3.4 inches..
Fuck you, i am not becoming a tranny

your girth is probably as rare if not rarer than like a 8-9" cock if you're not larping. that's wild man. you ever have sex with that? you basically have a clit.

Wow, yeah that's thin. What about the length?

What's the length? I'm guessing about five inches or a little less

Honestly OP, I suggest looking for girls with vaginal issues

>theres literallg nothing i can do about
So why on earth would you waste any time or energy thinking about it

Its 6 inches, its horrible, id give up 2 inches of my lenght if that would give me at least an average girth..

is it seriously not shooped? you have any more pics?

Not as bad as yours but my girth is also on the thinner side (4.3"), and my only suggestion is to just date short women

Look on the Brightside, you can use it to pick locks in woodland areas.

i'm sure it's not that bad
you just took it at a bad angle :D

Haha I'm basically the opposite of you, a short thick cock.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-01-31T00-42-04.031Z.png (563x464, 173.57K)

being sub 5" girth is like a death sentence. being sub 5.5" is bad enough for modern women but sub 5".. you might as well give up. couldn't imagine.

I've heard there isn't actually much correlation between height and cavernousness

I wonder if there's a correlation with hip width.

As a gaynon I would love both of your cocks. Both seem amazing.

u packing the 7/11 taquito this is truly nightmarish

Attached: lmfao.jpg (750x1000, 78.73K)

And people say I have a pencil dick LOL

still think op is a shooped. dicks can't be this skinny.

lol you thin dick

I'm not sure then. I just know that both of the girls I've dated have been short and they've both been tight despite me having below average girth

You still have an ugly ass dick and have gall to call it big LOL