What's life like as a tall person?

What's life like as a tall person?

Attached: EsE4ekZXAAE1Jgo.jpg (1200x900, 149.47K)

Airplanes, buses, doorframes and small cars are torture. On the other hand, you always see shit at festivals and people tend to go out of your way when you are walking. Not a huge difference honestly.

I run the Frank Hassle clips YouTube page. Love frank

god bless, user. i probably was introduced to him through you.

>Wow you so tall
>*speak a few words*
>Um sorry... I have to.. go

is this mom jeans?

what happened between him and Sam Hyde? From what I understand the two dont work together anymore and Frank was one of his long time collaborators

you're able to do what frank hassle does, isnt he like 6'4?

For me it's no different from being short except I was never bullied and people ask me to reach stuff all the time

They just don't work together anymore but seems like they are on good terms

Tutorial mode.
Basically you get to experience life as a woman would.

Sigh.... I guess this is a thread for me. I'm 6'4.

I used to love riding rollercoasters. Once I turned 16, that was over forever. I can't fit in 80% of them and the ones I can fit in hurt my knees.

Driving is a lot less comfortable. If I'm behind the wheel, the steering wheel is always touching my knees. When I'm a passenger, my knees are touching the back of someone's seat.

I can't buy shoes in stores. I'm a size 14 and nobody carries anything above 13. I have to buy everything online. If the internet didn't exist I would have to get my shoes tailor-made.

The good part is that women like tall men so I get a decent amount of attention. It's also pretty easy to intimidate people. I'm not even good at fighting but since I'm tall everyone just assumes I could beat them up if I wanted to.

All in all, being tall is a blessing and a curse. I never felt like my life was easier because of it, and I've had shorter friends that get more girls than me.

>6'2"
>White
>29 year old KV
>The only girls who have been interested in me were online so height didn't even factor into it

This is you, but male.

Attached: yg6hg5x6t5511.jpg (1290x1288, 79.42K)

>be me
>6ft1
>live in the netherlands

broeders..

life still is suffering

No it isn't.
You life is great and you have so much female attention you don't even know what to do with it.
This is the same as women bitching about how guys hit on them all the time.
Fuck off.

>6'3 expat
>lived my whole life abroad in shorter countries, towering over asians and canucks
>move to nederlands and look about average, maybe a bit above

Go outside for once and touch grass. is actually a good representation. For me it's not shoes tho, but my torso is too long so I basically need all my shit to be bespoke or tailored to fit.

Those three girls were all fat mentally ill chicks from Any Forums who lived in another country

I have never received any indication of interest from a woman IRL

If you were tall you'd still be a virgin blaming it on your looks or ethnicity or something else instead

I used to be friends with a tall guy in high school and the absolute hottest girl with a huge ass would always seem interested in him giving him all kinds of attention while ignoring me yet he didn't make a move on her it boggled my mind. I'm still mindbroken by it to this day.

How the fuck do you deal with all the attention?

I'm only 6'2", so on the shorter side of tall. Tbqh I didn't really think about height before coming to Any Forums. For someone as ugly as me height means nothing, in the eyes of women I may as well be 5'0".

>If you were tall you'd still be a virgin blaming it on your looks or ethnicity or something else instead
This is like saying if you had a vagina you would blame it on something else.
All you have to do is show up and say yes.

Say yes to whom? Again, girls do not see me as a sexual entity because I have basically nothing going for me besides height

>How the fuck do you deal with all the attention?

It's actually the opposite in many cases. You get less attention, because you are more intimidating, especially if coupled with being introverted or shy. But if you actually show interest in a girl, your chances are pretty good.