Why do I feel like I have seen most women before?

Between instagram shit and real life, I feel like I have seen most women before. Its such a strange feeling. Big Ass, Big titties, strangely slim waist. Darker features but not necessarily black. Its a really odd phenomenon. What do you guys think? Why is it that a lot of women seem really similar to each other?

Attached: GOT2_HAV_TST.jpg (500x500, 26.92K)

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

*ffffffsphllll* *SPLAT*

lmao. But in all honesty, it seems like women are just becoming homogenized to a certain point. Like to me, it seems like a lot of the "instagram thots" and other assorted females are regressing(progressing?) to a point of being kim kardashian look a likes almost. and not in the good way. Very strange.

Attached: got3_hav.jpg (372x505, 24.13K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

*sniiiiiiiiif*

Attached: toweltest.jpg (610x813, 183.79K)

Instagram thottery really fucked things up the more I think about it. Women fucking COLLECT hella validation from inhaling all the notifications they get when they post shit. Its insane.

Attached: cross.jpg (937x1171, 93.97K)

Desi chick how did you find her

Please tell me shes a white girl.

This girl is hot literally built for bwc whats her name I fucked a Indian girl who looked like this not that thick tho

She only fucks black dudes thats desi chick shes clearly built for big black cock saying shes built for "big white cope" is cope and avoiding the truth

If you leave the house and go to any place that has women, you will find most women are ugly.

These women are angles and editing. It is proven time and time again they almost never look like they do online. Its not even difficult to edit a photo these days. This is the trendy look, but it is so unrealistic. I do not understand why thots screech about men having unrealistic body standards when they are pushing this look as natural and falling for it from other women

Lol chang cope

That is edited to shit. Why do you coomers think that is at all real. It takes seconds for these girls to edit their waist in. That girl would not have room for her fucking organs if she really looked that way

Nope just shooting down white incel cope, you saw a chick witb wide hips and thick thigsh and alarm went off in your head like "oh shit she no doubt fucks black men" better hurry uo and claim her, deosnt work that way, women do the chosing not fragile white incels hiding behind a emssage board, look her uo shes the desi chick she takes BBC not LWC

Show me a video of her then. You can see very slight warping in the table and window edge. Quite subtle but its there.

Lmfao there is no warping in either the table youre just bugging out.

I reverse image searched a few of my gf's pics on yandex one day in a fit of internet stalking and got pilled by how many nearly identical women came up. Didn't find any more of her though, RIP.

Lol you are a moron thats desi chick none of it is editing its all fat transfers and injections what an uncultured moron you are lmfao

Ok blind retard. The phone gets me the most. Didnt realise iPhones were made so wonky

Attached: 084176A5-047D-49A9-91E9-E13A268DFA08.jpg (937x1171, 189.24K)

If these hoes would take the time to learn how to photoshop instead of shitty Chinese apps then their edits might be somewhat believable though I suppose its convincing enough to most retards out there

What are you smoking bro? Everything you highlighted doesnt show anything photoshoped, and if it was than nobody is gonna notice because i cant see anything morfed you fucking idiot!