Times women were interested in you?

In College a chinese girl had a huge crush on me; I never even bothered to learn her name because one of the first things she tried to do was get me to set up her IDE in a programming class.
>That's not my fucking job you lazy cunt, google it.
Anyway, she sat next to me, tried to talk to me, tried being friendly with me, etc.
>This chick even knew I would get up way before everyone else (like 5AM) and do my morning pace around the dorms (autism), so she walked out in the halls in nothing but her panties upon hearing me slam my door open.
>One day she made wings for me; I don't like wings but decided to be polite. I took one bite and couldn't resist the urge to spit it in the trash.
>I could not chew, nor swallow.
>The taste of vinegar and sesame overpowered my senses. It was one of the most disgusting fucking things I've ever had in my mouth, worse than 3 month old piss.

Attached: 1617722003113.png (500x375, 261.41K)

Had two girls be interested in me in highschool. Ignored their approach because they looked greek.

lmfao based user
>Why do you hate greeks though

Had a girl interested in me at college, always saving me a seat at bio lectures. I hung out with her, but never made any moves. She got pretty pissed at the end.
I was only focused on my career. I had no time for bitches and wasting time.
Looking back on all this years later, I did exactly the right thing. Bitches only cost time and money

Because I'm a Turk.

lmfao based cockroach

Here's one I haven't shared on Any Forums before.
>first year of college, forced to live in the dorms
>there's a group of 4 gals on the floor below me that are into me, they're all friends with each other
>one grotesquely obese latina, an overweight white girl, a rail thin white girl, and a decent looking nigress
>have some classes with each of them
>the fat latina tries to mommy me, uses some of her dining hall passes to bring me snacks, makes sure I'm stocked up on bottled water
>comes to all my baseball games
>starts trying to talk to me between innings, and give me gatorades and shit.
>shut it down immediately to avoid anyone thinking I'm actually dating her.
>chubby white girl starts taking notes for me when I fall asleep in class, makes sure to wake me up if I start snoring
>asks me to go to campus events with her all the time, never accept, just keep using her notes in the class we have together
>rail thin girl is the most passive, doesn't actively do anything for me, but always finds reasons to touch me when we're talking.
>nigress starts doing my laundry and cleaning my dorm for me.
>roommate moved out after first semester, so it's just me in the room now
>on days that she's doing my laundry or something, refuses to leave and sleeps in my bed
>just get on my computer when she does this, when she realizes I'm not going to dick her down she finally leaves
>starts getting territorial around other women
>if we're both in class or otherwise in public, she'd grab my ass or start grabbing at my junk if another gal was looking at me, or if I was talking to another gal
>she's trying to claim me as her territory but it's really just making other gals more interested in me because of the social proof
>the other 3 in the group start getting really jealous of all the time nigress is spending alone with me and sort of disown her from their friend group
>the other 3 try to get my attention by pulling stupid pranks
-too long continued below

>literally everywhere I go some girl will be interested

Right now, lmao losers

I appreciate the bump

Have another
>Originally

The only time a girl said that she was interested in me was when we were around 13. I also liked her back but never did anything

cont.
>one night they decide to cover my door in sticky notes with messages and cutesy drawings on them
>first time they come up there I'm still awake, I open the door and they take off running and giggling
>second time I'm nude in bed, half asleep
>hear a noise, put my shorts on and go to the door
>the obese latina hurries to waddle away
>I ask the white gals what the hell they're doing
>they lie and say they were just hanging out in the hall
>I tell them the woke me up and made me put clothes on to open the door
>the chubby one says
"well you didn't have to put clothes on"
>they both try to yank my shorts down
>I back into the room and slam the door shut
>finally get to sleep
>wake up, when I leave my dorm I see my door covered with the stupid sticky notes
>they posted pictures of it on facebook
>get really annoyed and embarrassed
>stop letting them do nice things for me
>stop responding to messages
>nigress thinks she won
>starts getting more aggressive about trying to fuck me
>tries to pull my dick out in public
>starts begging me to just let her do it because...
"I've never seen a white guy's penis before"
>semester ends
>ignore messages from her and the other 3
>nigress never gives up all the way through college
>never gets my white seed
>never hear from the other 3 again
I'll leave the story there.

TY originally my original friend
It's all so tiresome user

Turks and Greeks look exactly the same you mong. You played yourself.

Faggot.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Someone's mad! What happened user?

What makes you think I'm mad?

You're acting like you're mad.

How does one act to be mad? Are you some kind of autist who misinterprets what I'm saying?

>How does one act mad
In an aggressive manner; especially when irrationally

I wasn't aggressive in any way nor was I irrational.