Letter thread

/original edition/
Let's keep it OG, have a specific person in mind and post initials. Keep shitposting to a minimum.

Attached: 1501422596552.jpg (3706x2470, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MHoyrzfD37g
youtube.com/watch?v=p1LQeK7BBmA&ab_channel=Bladee-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=aaj85-jjdfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is a hard time for you. You've got such a beautiful spirit. I hope mine can reach, wherever, whenever you need
MK ULTRA

Dear lady that works upstairs from where I work,

you're really cute and I like when you compliment my clothes

You should know that you mean everything to me. I know things have been hard between us recently but I promise I will take better care of you and you won't ever feel the way you did again. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to get real food for a while. I blame myself for a lot of it, I wish I stocked up on groceries before the snow storm came. I promise next time if this ever happens I will make sure you have food, snacks and anything you need in the fridge so you can get it.

I only have fun with you. I only smile because of you. Before I met you I had nothing to do and nothing to live for. Not just having something to live for, but somebody, who is the best person to ever live, fills me up with happiness every day. You say the cutest and sweetest things when we're together in bed. I just know I can be with you every day and never want for anything. You are literally all I could ever want, forever.

when you tell me that your tummy feels good and that you love me in the morning i feel like the best person alive. nobody else can replicate that feeling for me. you deserve everything nice that you can possibly want. and you have never, ever done anything wrong. ever. not to me or anyone. you are literally an angel on this hellish planet and i can't imagine not thinking of you as the sweetest thing in the universe. you're sweeter and cuter than all of the kittens, bunnies, doggies and everything else combined. you're the best pet and the best servant and the best girlfriend anyone could ever want

every day i look forward to hearing your sweet laugh and looking at the prettiest face in the world. i look forward to your jokes and the way you describe things, there's something special about how you always understand what i'm saying or trying to get at. there's something amazing about the way your mind works. i'm always wanting to be in your mind, i wish i could hear your thoughts, your existence is magical to me

i love you more than anything. thank you for being you

Emillio wants his new badass surround sound system set up by Tuesday or you can forget about the bonus.

NEW OBJECTIVE
set up emilio's new (badass) surrround system
TIME LIMIT: Tuesday
Rewards: 1600xp, "the bonus"

M-M-M-M-MKULTRA *explosion*

Attached: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (1125x1500, 61.52K)

hey i hope everyone on the planet dies except you just so you cant get your narcissistic supply you dumb bitch. much love

If you don't want to talk to me in any form then I might as well remove you. My life was just a little better when we spoke. I don't give a shit about muh relationships. You're over 300 miles away. If you're here just to laugh at these posts, piss off.

youtu.be/MHoyrzfD37g

youtube.com/watch?v=p1LQeK7BBmA&ab_channel=Bladee-Topic

worst dg album

whaa?? Have you heard Good Luck?

>my life was just a little better when we spoke
sounds like your problem
>I don't give a shit about muh relationships
then why do you care if you hear from them
>you're over 3000 miles away
how many times did you make the journey to see them
typical passive agressive, i promise i'm worth you jumping through hoops for my emotionally damaged ass attitude. get over yourself

Guess you really need context then

Good Luck was good wdym.
youtube.com/watch?v=aaj85-jjdfA

I'm not the one that needs something

Smash never needs context.

I ain't reading all that
N

that really sucked and it ruined my birthday.

well? what happened fren