How much do I need to lift to get a girl like her and where do I find one?

How much do I need to lift to get a girl like her and where do I find one?

She is literally perfect

Attached: Maya.jpg (683x1024, 134.94K)

>How much do I need to lift
Go back to fit

>Where do I find one
In an ornithology class

>she is literally perfect
She's fine.

friend knew her at cal poly. she was a major slut in college

They all are user

But do similar looking girls exist? What are the odds?

You mean
>basicwhite girl
>nice face
>brunette curls

There are at least 30 of them in my uni classes, some better looking, some worse.

>nice
Her face is near perfect

>Her face on a professionally made photo

Literally every 6/10 bitch I know looks like that according to her insta

>Her face is near perfect
she looks a little bit like nicolas cage
I mean eye of the beholder and all that, im glad you know what you're looking for

How realistic would it be for me to just try and look for women that look like her? Is that bad?

>mfw I've finally found my type

>white
she's not white.

Are you brown or what?

Nope but I think it's perfect

She is attractive but the most attractive she has is her achievements, at such a young age too
Only streamer who has a job

So what? That's enough for me, her personality seems pretty nice too. My mission is to find a girl exactly like her

her parents literally multimillionaires that own an estate

>mfw my type is nicolas cage

Attached: 1602460176100.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Please tell us more. Any stories?

>being THIS mad I think she's perfect

This thread is a good example of the duality of man, with regard to women at least. And it helps prove why fembots are all dead wrong. Because BOTH SIDES are right, in this thread.

This girl *is* a 6 or a 7. That's true. So these posters are right:

But at the same time, OP is right that she's basically a fucking goddess. And that's the paradox. That's why it's so incredibly easy for women - because above a certain not-very-demanding baseline of attractiveness, there WILL be a percentage of guys who will consider you FUCKING PERFECT. This girl is simultaneously just a diamond dozen, and somebody to kill for.

So when fembots whine "Oh waaaahhhh, guys are so shallow!" the answer is yes, they are. But they're shallow in a way that lets you win if you just manage to do a very achievable and very "mid" set of things.

But you're implying that by me thinking she's a goddess I'm somehow wrong. I think with some girls attractiveness really is in the eye of the beholder. Yes you might think she's a 7 but why do I think she's a 9?

No, that's just men with way too low standards and no experience irl. At this rate, I understand girls that only go for really attractive guys if they have 20 mediocre guys simpinh for them as if they were something special.

Also, this is a professional photo. She looks far worse irl.

>But you're implying that by me thinking she's a goddess I'm somehow wrong.

No, I'm not. Not at all. She *is* a goddess, bro. That's part of my point.

My point is that if you're a woman, you can be a 7 and a goddess at the same time.

I see, very interesting point actually

You're obviously just gay, bro.

It's OK. It's 2022. You don't have to be straight if you don't want to be.

Because you have no experiemce with women, low standards and took an idealised picture to begin with. She's a 9 for you, because you have never seem an actual 9 in the flesh. Personal preference might factor in, but not that much. She's not my type, but eveb if she was, she's objectively a 7 at best.

>She looks far worse irl

Attached: perfect.jpg (1280x720, 87.99K)