Fruit is NOT good for you. At all. It's the biggest lie of human history...

Fruit is NOT good for you. At all. It's the biggest lie of human history. They're always claiming fruit=healthy when it's not.

>inconvenient, you have you peel, sometimes the peel takes more time to get off than to eat the whole thing
>taste is bleh
>fructose is NOT good, it's probably one of the biggest causes of cancer nowadays, human did not evolve to absorb fructose properly. which is why most mammals do not consume it or enjoy fruits
>only positive things are vitamins and fibre, and fibre can be easily obtained with other foods

The longest living people are mediterranean and they barely consume any fruits.
A good fruit should be: Healthy fats (olive oil), fresh fish, meat, chicken, eggs and some grains.

Avoid: dairy, seeds, most vegetables, most fruits.

Attached: main-qimg-bf40f2e68aac1c5be643e6dd855e31d8-lq[1].jpg (602x339, 53.98K)

banana yumy

Attached: a1e3123a-36b7-4c91-9e6e-0815db7cc4f0-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 111.84K)

>and they barely consume any fruits.
That´s utter bullshit. Spoken like a true, ignorant Amerishart. I´m a Med and we eat fruit every day, usually after a meal. You sound like some keto fatty. Rope yourself immediately.

Attached: 1641658247851.jpg (613x556, 37.58K)

>hard to peel
>I made up a theory about cancer and have never read a nutritional study in my life
Congrats, you’re a retarded cretin. Saged and sneed

You need to mention the macro issue, which is one of the biggest issues

Attached: 1655363730083.jpg (965x566, 261.21K)

lol this nigga doesn’t eat fruit

>The longest living people are mediterranean and they barely consume any fruits
What's wine made of?

>Fructose and all added sugars are major drivers of type 2 diabetes, according to a new analysis.

Fructose is literally the worst thing

Worst thread I’ve seen in a long time. Fruit looks and tastes beautiful and will make you beautiful. Models eat a lot of fruit sometimes only fruit. You are what you eat be a fruit.

>Wine contains relatively high levels of sorbitol and fructose and should therefore be avoided. Small amounts of dry white wines are often relatively well tolerated while sweeter wines are not tolerated very well.
Alcohol is a different category also and bad by itself

>The longest living people are mediterranean and they barely consume any fruits.
We eat fruit every single day you moron

you won't live past 70

Retarded, fruits are full of antioxidants and essential minerals, very good snack

>promoting literal poison oil while demonizing fruit
Congrats u are the biggest retard of the day

>olive oil
>poison
Olive oil is the key to immortality

>some grains
>avoid seeds
shiggy

Based retard
Don't forget your seed oils they are even healthier

The absolute state of Any Forums falling for this retardedly obvious bait.

It’s fun, try it

shhhh, fructose causes causes bro, what are you talking about

>avoid vegetables
post body

Source? I made it up

Attached: 1653506853511.jpg (324x360, 17.02K)

It's so obvious I thought it was an attempt at satire.

>Avoid: dairy
post hand