Beards are essential for white identity

There are five reasons for being shaved

1. You're a eunnuch
2. You're a slave
3. You're a convict
4. You're a military slave (a conscript cannon fodder)
5. You are a monk sworn to celibacy under strick ecclesiastical discipline.

Beards are for high T men, and a primary sex characteristic. Beards have been the standard for men for centuries. Clean shaven is propaganda from the 1950s to sell razor products.

Beardlet fag zoomers endlessly cope. They are unable to deal with the reality that their habits of constantly ingesting microplatics has completely destroyed their testosterone production.

>noooooOOOoOOoOo le based clean shaven!!!! beards are cringe!!!!
Beardlet cope

Attached: photo_2022-04-25_00-27-29.jpg (907x1280, 207.1K)

The Romans were almost unanimously clean shaven. I carried a huge beard and moustache for 8 years but I went clean shaven 2 weeks ago just ´cos I was forgetting what my face looked like. Since then almost everyone has told me that I look better without it. I have a pretty chad jaw/chin so why not show it off? I kind of miss the beard but feel kinda badass without it desu

Attached: IMG_20220606_185053.jpg (3264x2448, 3.07M)

>t. coping jawlet

used to rock a full beard before I realized I’m not a chinlet and should show of my god-tier facial features. also judging from your post you’re a highly autistic Any Forums schizo and I’d rather not be associated with you and your bottom-rung of society brethren.

You have a strong jawline. Don't cover it up till you're old and saggy.

>The romans were clean shaven
Holy ultimate cope
>I let ancient history determine how I look in 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaahahHAHAH

Here's your LE BASED AND KINO!!! CLEAN SHAVEN!!! faggot

Attached: j7u091v96gp61.jpg (454x1042, 37.92K)

>pizza faced acne
Something tells me you didn't know how to groom your beard well...

>someone somewhere in the world actually typed these posts thinking they are high iq
holy shit the autism, these posts unironically make me wanna shave off my beard tomorrow
consider the rope op

i have plenty of hair every where else i dont need a beard

not an argument

Have you never shaved before? It tends to get red and a bit spotty after. That pic was an hour after shaving. My face is clean and spotless now faggot.
Thank you. I know some women fucking love beards like my ex but I´m digging the clean shaven look atm. I´m being told I look younger and tougher, as opposed to an older, nice wise man.

neither were your posts?

Look young while you can look young. I wore muttonchops and a big mustache for a year, and it was the first time anyone thought I was my age. Shaven people think I'm 10 years younger.

>Have you never shaved before? It tends to get red and a bit spotty after. That pic was an hour after shaving. My face is clean and spotless now faggot.
Have you never shaved before you complete idiot? If you shave PROPERLY you will not have any razor burn or redness. Use an actual real razor, like a straight razor. I can tell you have absolutely no clue how to shave properly. Sucks to have a father that never taught you.

Why do "le based clean shaven!!!" tards not even know how to shave properly without getting razor burn? OMEGALUL

I'm in as long as I can buzz cut the mustache. Having a long-ass mustache that gets in the way and dips into your food is such an inconvenience that you must be an HECKIN' EPIC BEARD faggot to put up with it. I know pic related is not white

Attached: as.png (520x325, 169.93K)

cant deal with you fucking maniacs anymore

>Beardlet fag zoomers
>huge beard and moustache

This is the false dichotomy we must transcend. Go big beard and 2 mm mustache

>white identity
do you want to know how I know you're an inbred amerimutt? nobody outside your "melting pot" thinks white is an identity

Attached: 1638965715348.png (500x1300, 393.97K)

>nobody outside your "melting pot" thinks white is an identity
False. Where are you from?
t. Scandinavian

>do you want to know how I know you're an inbred amerimutt? nobody outside your "melting pot" thinks white is an identity

Attached: 02e.jpg (785x731, 99.67K)

Do you really want to look like this guy?

Attached: 1655443879957.jpg (916x987, 578.37K)

absolutely based post and image, faggot Any Forums tourists like op who haven’t even lifted a full year should stay where they belong

Germany
Nobody outside the US and the Middle East thinks about jews either

Know why they're called nigger bumps? Cause having a beard is for niggers and only whites can properly shave.

Grow a beard or bears or not but dont be a faggot and ascribe any more meaning than it being a simple affectation.

Attached: Statue-Augustus.jpg (1500x2250, 457.59K)

jawline is the correct argument, not necessarily the Roman thing. Beards are basically makeup for men, to hide their weak chin.

Based

>two largest concentrations of jews in the world
>everyone they live near hates them
Others will learn.

having a beard is a cope, much like women with make-up

t. chinlet fuck faggot
Just kill yourself already instead of forcing your bearded faggotry onto helpless naive new fags