Am I socially crippled if I don't have a Snap or TikTok account...

Am I socially crippled if I don't have a Snap or TikTok account? I don't like walking on eggshells when it comes to what I can say.

Attached: FIIVwf-XwAEoU8O.jpg (896x1315, 107.81K)

Depends on your age. If you're a zoom then maybe.

not OP but is 21 zoomer enough? have no social media except for an empty facebook from 2013

Eh I'm a zoomie and don't do social media outside of this hellhole and I make it work. Just make a bunch of extrovert friends who can guide you through the social situation.

19. Have a Twitter for following artists and the occasional snarky comment.

I like to think that when I tell girls I don't have social media they look at me like that Ryan Gosling guy from Drive... They think i'm really cool

Yeah if you are under 30 you need Snap and Tiktok. You go to places IRL and people are gonna ask your Snapchat name and shit like that. And if you dont use social media then people assume you are a pedo or rapist or something worse

I always ask "Why would I use snapchat?"
>I've never gotten a good answer
>Most of it is shit like "Well you could talk to me!!!"
>Why the fuck would I want to talk to you?

I don't use any social media at all. Seems to work out very well for me. Unless you need constant attention it's pointless.

No one uses tiktok for social reasons. Only sluts who want to cheat on their boyfriends use snapchat.

>"Well you could talk to me!!!"
Isn't that what phone numbers are for?

Why would I give you my phone number? I don't want to be contacted.

That's the school shooter incel mentality. Normoids take social media for granted and you are supposed to be out there with some Snapchat presence

>Normoids
I don't care what normoids do
>and you are supposed to be out there with some Snapchat presence
I don't care what I'm supposed to do. I do not want to be contacted. I ignore my own family texting me for like a month at a time.

Modern women really hate giving out their phone number (to non-Chad). I don't know why, it's just as easy to block someone through your native phone as it is through an app.

Try to guess what is the context of this specific thread

I don't care what women hate or like.

I don't care what the context of this thread is.

I purged all of my social media accounts a couple of months ago, and it was a great decision, personally. I got my close friends on Signal so if I need to contact them I just use that. When it comes to making new friends, though: yeah, it is rather crippling. Especially when it comes to girls -- they'll think that you're weird, and won't go out of their way to use different messaging platforms for you.

Who the fuck cares what women think? Seriously, why care?

I don't care, hence my actions. But many men do care. Depends on your priorities, I guess.