Why are women so ignorant of reality..?

Why are women so ignorant of reality..?

Attached: 16120695591792.webm (576x1024, 1.17M)

They're big but pretty saggy. It can only get worse from here.

how the fuck does having big boobs make your life easy? Are you immune to the hardships and the challenges of life because of balls of fat on your chest?

This.
I don't think being an attractive woman is living life on easy, there is no easy mode in life.

this
not only that, they're very uneven, imagine how theyll look like after pregnancy
get you a girl with nice nipples and small to medium titties then breed her until you get the desires size

They are 100% aware of how easy they have things

yes but they are perfect and will only get better

>there is no easy mode in life
Sure, then attractive women live on normal mode and men live on hard mode, ugly men on nightmare mode, etc.
You just rename the modes but keep the same order of difficulty.

PFFFFT

>Can make good money without doing real work
>Treated better because simps +halo effect
>Can get a high-tier guy who will give them security, adventure, companionship, and sex

well actually no she cannot get money without doing real work, you guys are not really treating her better and she can get the same type of man as the average girl, you could also find a man to fuck you up the ass does that mean you live life on easy mode?

She could make money doing OnlyFans shit

Most people will treat her better, Any Forums is obviously an exception (but even then she would get plenty of simps here)

Her tits would absolutely make her more desirable in the dating market

are you on the spectrum user

you can also make money by trafficking children does that mean you live life on easy mode?

you are too fucking dumb to understand what I am saying stay out of it

My only friend's gf sells pictures of her feet as her full time job. She isn't even good looking and since she was born with a vagina she doesn't have to work a day in her life. The world is fucked

Attractive people have it easier regardless of their sex

Trafficking children is harder than onlyfans, not to mention illegal

men can also sell feet pics but they prefer whining like little bitches

>men can also sell feet pics
lol no they cannot

If they acknowledged it, you would be spiraled into the deepest blackpills and ending your lives promptly. I don't understand how everyone here seems to be cognizant that women are shit but like to playtend they do not understand their motives.
She's staying home raking cash in. That's based.

Okay you MUST be autistic and have no idea how the world works

Men cannot make a living off feet pics

This. Whore knows her big tits are the reason anyone loves her. But she can't say that because they're not for you. Her body is not for you. You aren't allowed to admire it. You will never touch her. You are only allowed to pretend like her cherry blond hair is her best feature.

Also a subtle roastie ploy to humblebrag to other women. They all know that her tits are the only worth she has, but nobody will say it.

well there are plenty of easy ways to make money for men, on the other hand girls have killed themselves after getting naked pictures of themselves leaked, working on onlyfans is quite literally the worst job and no women are capable of doing that to themselves, you can also get fucked up the ass for money but somehow you don't hear me saying that you live life on easy mode

I know some who do