White people be like:

White people be like:
"yeah my mom and dad used to beat me daily, fed me dog food, and told me that no one would ever love me but I still cried at their funeral "

lmfao

Attached: file.png (228x322, 107.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6bxoTK00LKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No kidding. I think I'm the only one in our whole family who actually told my kid sister that she's important and that I love her. Why people even have children if you aren't going to love them?

What do you have against white people chud ?

>american
>white people
pick one.

Wasnt boogie getting pretty abused by his mother though?
Not really justified because life is 10% experience nad 90% how you cope with it but still he had it pretty rough from my understanding

then they tell them "stop blaming your parents you useless fucking prick, why don't you just kill yourself?"

I tried that whole hit em back thing when I was 14 and found out the standard beatings were her pulling her punches. That woman beat me half to death for taking a swing at her.

Worlds greatest mom.

Attached: __emilia_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_mochi927__sample-e613ae0a8e2950b08307c925414fd8d8.jpg (850x495, 89.08K)

And then americans wonder why china is quickly surpassing them in every metric
At least europeans have realized that they've become stagnant decades ago

I broke my mom's foot in her sleep once because she wouldn't stop fucking with me.

You can't expect the land of the free to understand the sentiment that having repurcussions/accountability is good for a young mind.
Putting your children in their place is great for their upbringing, I never got accountability and repurcussions for my action and I turned out fucked.
East asia is so far ahead of the curve on that subject, those who can't handle the pressure dies from stress/kill themselves and I'd say that in 60 years none will be able to compete with them.

>I broke my mom's foot in her sleep once because she wouldn't stop fucking with me.
pretty based

Attached: laBd8XU.gif (362x270, 504.34K)

To be fair she once broke her foot and got pneumonia just by getting out of bed. Still trying to figure that one out.

Last I checked China has already caught up to a lot of the poorer European countries already. It's going to be fun when you have over a billion people with the same earnings as the US or the richer western european countries. And that's just China, ignoring all the other asian countries with huge populations and insane work ethics

Lmaoooo no white people be like
>My parents loved me unconditionally, bought me and gave everything I ever wanted and more, spoiled me rotten and treated me like royalty, but they're narcissists and I'm shoving them in the old folks home as soon as I can, if I don't shoot them first that it

Im 100% certain you will cry at their funeral, and your entire day will be destroyed upon hearing their death lol

It never fails.

I have a white co-worker who was beaten all the time by his dad and wont shut up about how much he hates him, but the moment he got news that his dad suffered a heart attack the color drained from his face and he stressed out the entire time lmfao

True that,
the ccp has already restricted video gaming because so many young people got financially ruined/limited by their addiction, mostly on gacha games on their phone.
I can't say I will even agree with what the ccp is doing or will do but it sure as hell is more effective in indoctornation for their soilders and stem workers.
Only people with pure delusions still regard the US as the biggest economy, but after china regulated its trash/recycable intake and also most american companies blindly investing in a authoritarian regime and expecting returns from a capital state makes me cringe.
The US might've been the first on large scale populus spionage but the ccp perfected it.
The future is looking bleak desu

He got molested by his dad, mother, sister and friends and admitted to it all in this video
youtu.be/6bxoTK00LKw

Yeah, i highly doubt any of this happened...

I believe the abuse part, but getting molested by all those people fuck off.

Boogie is a known liar and manipulator. He makes shit up about what happened to him to garner sympathy from his fans.

>America = all whites

This is actually every other race but white. Blacks and asians are compelled to worship their parents but it is socially acceptable for whites to openly despise them.

Ive met more whites that openly despise their shitty parents, but if anything bad happens to them they completely break down

Its absurd.