What the fuck is causing this

What the fuck is causing this

Attached: 63016600-C80A-45E9-BC23-DCD3AD3984FC.jpg (750x1072, 691.5K)

Shes's cute, that's just a terrible camera angle.

lel. working "hard", partying hard, walling hard.

She became a lich and is doing soul fasting rn

Is she 40?

sleeping 4 hours a day to get a worthless degree, existential dread from the accumulated debt and a diet which consists of sugar, cum, alcohol, cigarettes and weed

i knew a girl that looked like that, it was because she was hispanic. apparently they still hit the wall early even when they pass for white.
the tallest best looking kid at work told her "you have the face of an old lady and the body of a little girl" and she cried LOL

>What the fuck is causing this

"This" is a smile, user. It's what happens when a person is happy. I know it's a foreign concept to you, but you'll get it someday.

mate she looks like she's a grandmother

extreme sun damage, past eating disorder, acne scarring, there's so many things that can cause the appearance of aging

she's on tinder at 32 you twat.

Look again user, she's TWENTY-two

dayummmmmmmmmmmmm. why she 22 but lookin 42 my nigga? my nigga please.

Just white girl things

I swiped a few more times and found a girl who looks like she could be Mariah's daughter despite being a year older

Attached: AC7FE979-797C-417B-B0B2-3ABD7ED6760B.jpg (750x1066, 775.82K)

on god bruh that bitch looking mad old bouta drop dead looking ass on gang nigga

Imagine you are a woman and your inbox suddenly dries up when you had 300 unread things all the time. Maybe she is kinda smart and realized it is her age. Now what can she do about that? Well she can certainly go into her profile and modify it to say she is 22.

on god playa frfr ion like dat deadass granny landfill.

I think it's tied to your Facebook, so she's have to lie about her age there too

black tar heroin and nigger cocks probably

Definitely 37 and lying