/fembot/ general

All fembots assemble here. Talk about your day, drop discord, play games and chat.

Attached: 1624604768052.gif (960x1172, 537.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GYH3QV4WqU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QucO0xhNbWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish a fembot would beat me up, drag me by my hair to her womancave and train me to be her boyfriend.

I'm too small and weak! Oh also today I watched anime snd ste a apple!

I'm a big boy so I would lean a bit to help you slap my face if needed. Which anime did you watch?

What's the point of making these threads? You know it's going to be 2 women (one of which might be a tranny) just answering dumb questions from lonely men.

Attached: 15967894654.png (500x429, 97.11K)

I had sex with a stranger again
teehee

How thick was his phallus?

12 inches and black
give me money incel

based femoidster

I only like girls who pay attention to their keyboards, which means that I don't like you!

Don't mind me, I am just updating my spreadsheets.

Attached: sketch-78962480517249878879999999997799999998877.png (407x384, 123.83K)

>fembots
Actual fembots or are other femanons welcome? Different people use the word differently.

Sup femchaps
Not too late to the feast

Attached: 210483_gGEwLkLO.png (600x600, 62.98K)

Whaaaaat?
Whhhyyy??
Oooooo Avatar-kuun!! Its you again! You intimidate me alooot... : What did you do today? Do you want tea?

who here /lesbot/

>tfw still dreaming about that goth tinder girl that put her tongue in my ear

Attached: 1586797426234.png (450x393, 90.16K)

Today I watched Blend S! Funny anime!

why don't any of you fair maidens live in the castles of luxembourg?

Attached: FKEQwrzXIAI-9E5.png (495x529, 252.03K)

I did nothing spectacular. Just played my game and uploaded videos of it. Momentarily I'm on break from everything for a week so I'm being a slog in front of my computer for the time. Virtual tea, sure. What did you do

Sloth*
>Your comment has been fixed

what's up I just finished my first run of EYE divine cybermancy. I was supposed to go buy new clothes today. also yesterday I felt a hard bump in my breast so there's a chance I might lose one boob to cancer.

not les or a girl, but i can relate to that .___. it awakens things

Attached: i want what we had, just wanna feel it with someone else.jpg (1059x1200, 600.63K)

Uhh? What is that castle? Is it nice? I only like pretty looking castles.
That sounds so great! Can you show me it? I too play games but only simplistic rpgs from bird view. Are you still in school?
*hands over tea* I hope you like it!

i will rape every single one of you

>also yesterday I felt a hard bump in my breast
PLEASE get that looked at as soon as you can.

She put her mouth all over me, but as soon as she ate my ear out like a pussy I knew I would be obsessed with her forever. Nobody ever fucked me like that and I'm afraid nobody ever will again. I text her occasionally still and she sometimes responds to tease me. She knows I'm a filthy masochist and would do anything for a crumb of her attention.

Sure. It's not something overly fascinating in terms of content though I like making these.
youtube.com/watch?v=_GYH3QV4WqU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QucO0xhNbWw
What titles did you recently play? And yes I'm in college. You?