If you're a zoomer lifter, just know it's already over

If you're a zoomer lifter, just know it's already over.

All of your epic Tiktok Zyzz memes and Tevvez music has caused every zoomer dyel in town to flock to gyms to "get aesthetic frfr!" This along with the incessant need for every zoomer to start a fitness page on Instagram or Tiktok in a desperate plead for attention has oversaturated the dating market with gymcels, not to mention those who abuse SARMs. You no longer stand out if you're a fit and muscular young guy, you are now just average because of social media.

Attached: 602.jpg (205x250, 11.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOW_zmHnPQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Touch grass

>lifting for women

>You no longer stand out if you're a fit and muscular young guy, you are now just average because of social media.
Most fitness zoomers work out for like a year doing basic bro exercises and then give up
If they look better than you or make you “average” you weren’t that impressive in the first place

Why should I be mad that society as a whole will get healthier and active.
>B-because you won't be m-muh special :(
Faggot.

Attached: Rap Battle.png (1280x720, 843.69K)

yeah cuh but it aint that bad... Cus in the end we be straight buzzin frfr

>epic jersey shore episodes have caused every millennial dyel in town to flock to gyms to "get fuckin jacked bro!"

This is a bot post.

>born in 2000
>been on the Any Forums for a decade
>already more advanced lifter than all my zoomer peers mog them with ease (I roided as a teenager)
Call me based

>you no longer stand out if you're a fit and muscular young guy, you are now just average because of social media

When you start walking around in the real world though and realize 90% of your peers are overweight or ugly you realize the people you see in the gym with you are the minority NOT the majority.

>yet another millencel seething that another generation mogs them in terms of physique/income
As expected of Boomer-spawn.

the only answer is to leave aesthetics behind

women WANT bloatmax strengthcels

Attached: bloat.jpg (855x960, 570.42K)

shit raid thread

garbage tier b8

But I unironically hope we become a nation that roids and hopefully all the shit genetics that can't handle SARMS die out before reproducing, leaving a superior society that can use pharmaceuticals better than any other country.

Based and lift-others-up pilled
we're all gonna make it brahs

>injecting testosterone that your shitty body cant produce makes me superior because... uh... IT JUST DOES OKAY

it makes me happy that roids are either making you cucks braindead or killing you LMAO

image is a roider cuck that became braindead from roids LMAO
youtu.be/NOW_zmHnPQc
burn in hell you stupid roiders

Attached: braindead roider cuck.png (1112x1284, 2.08M)

that's a lot of feelings, you sound pretty triggered

no I just enjoy watching you useless roiders get killed by the poison you inject into yourselves lmao

Attached: braindead retard.png (1142x1284, 2.29M)

no cap fr

>Hating on people superior to you
Small nigga mindset

you will never be superior to me you shit genetic weakling cuck

kill yourself

sad

that's definitely a lot of feelings
you sound histrionic

>*GASP* MY HEART HAS STOPPED BEATING-ACK!!

Attached: Dj3YoAgU0AAxwyL.jpg (737x1200, 113.37K)

why do my fellow nattys hate roiders so much? just lift more lmao

commit suicide