Work is um bad.... because.... um... communism

>work is um bad.... because.... um... communism

Attached: 1643290247527.png (982x726, 564.37K)

They got to the bottom of it. The whole thing is an elaborate Russian intelligence operation.

Attached: russia.png (285x448, 167.77K)

I love how the anti-work leader is some room shot in tranny. Oh yeah, and it's a psyop.

>you have to work 40 hours a week until you die
>why?
>b-because you do okay!

>work is uhmm... goood... because a tranny said work is uhmm.. le bad...

Attached: 2.png (1400x1000, 88.1K)

That's not what she said. She said people shouldn't feel compelled to work 40+ hour weeks if they don't actually have to and if the economy doesn't actually require it.

Do you guys want to know the ultimate black pill?
The self-improvement meme is propaganda to give people an incentive to participate in a society that doesn't care about them. Just self-improve, just chew the gristle, everyone else does. You just need to work through the bad times and self-improve and get better, surely your hard work will pay off. But that time will never come, you will work your entire life just for a bit of cheese you can enjoy in your 70s and then die. Society isn't designed to give you a rewarding life, it's designed to be self-sustaining and it will use rats to do the shitty labor with promises of contentment.
You are being lied to, there is more to life than a 40 hour work week roller coaster.

Go and look at beautiful scenery, beauty does exist it's just greed has corrupted you and has you thinking life is suppose to suck ass 90% of the time, it isn't.

Attached: 475687969.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

>she
do i need to say anymore?

He represents your community what now id like to see you talk your way out of this one.

>she

I will attend your graduation ceremony at 41 university.

work is good because it enables us to survive, that is, in our classical medieval village. You city folk? Work is good for it makes comfort, or that is the idea, it mostly works really... but work should be meaningful, it should feel like it.

Better? Just a beginning but hey

Life imitates art
originalio

>YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A FULFILLING LIFE IF YOU WAGE SLAVE FOR GERALD GOLDENSTEIN
I'm living on disability allowance right now and I probably make more than you will ever make.Loser, now get back to work and go earn my living.

Attached: 2462462.jpg (322x315, 12.51K)

>walks dogs
>meaningful

90% of modern day work is busy work shit that society would be fine without.

>I'm living on disability allowance right now

Thats not an achievement
>Loser, now get back to work and go earn my living.
you failed to defend yourself online flawed and useless as a chocolate pretzel fat noob.

has someone made a soijack of that screenshot yet

>Thats not an achievement
Says who? I'm living happy right now, I'm content. I have unlimited time, I have no cunty manager on my back, no stress to earn money to pay for my over-inflated bills, no part of the disgusting workplace. It's bliss. You keep lying to yourself that your job will somehow find you meaning when in reality you're just a tiny fucking rat that will get stomped on the first chance your handler can get a better alternative,

Attached: 753735.gif (640x360, 1.04M)

Yeah they referenced him to chud

That is a white pill, not a black pill, that you don't have to support this gay society.

I mean, humans are so domesticated right now that nobody could survive off grid.

>You keep lying to yourself that your job will somehow find you meaning when in reality you're just a tiny fucking rat

I never claimed this stop putting words into my mouth

>Says who? I'm living happy right now, I'm content. I have unlimited time
in a nutshell society if we had war you would sit down and do nothing lazy mog, we are becoming consumers instead of producers and that could be the end of us all economically, its not just gonna be
>Buh muh corporate
not all corporates are evil some actually do good corporates who produce medical tools for example.
> I have no cunty manager on my back, no stress to earn money to pay for my over-inflated bills, no part of the disgusting workplace. It's bliss
Enjoy it while you have it idiot because in the long run when you dont look at the big picture we are all fucked if we all stop working, we are technically holding the world together if everybody boycotted working that would bring even crops down.

*corps*

Shut the fuck up and keep working for him slave. You dedicate 35 to 50 hours a week of labor (traveling and home paperwork not included) to pay for his lifestyle of gaming, shitposting, lifting, and enjoying himself in general. You're literally his indirect slave. He's your boss in a sense. You pay a monthly tribute to him. Kys.

I'm not even going to read what you typed up because I can't be bothered. Keep working hard buddy, someone has to pay my way.

Good now I know you are incompetent of having a rational conversation.

findom by proxy

Every code of honor you have about having to be justified to be happy is bullshit. It has been drilled into you since birth, the education system has taught you to be a good little slave for your employers. I broke through that brainwashing and I'm happy in ways you can never be.
now, go to work tomorrow, and make sure to work overtime to give to me.

Attached: 8246246.png (1152x1080, 611.19K)

Here's a good working tip for shit jobs.
Do the bare minimum, like take toilet breaks every hour, never rush to get shit done, spend an hour tying your shoes and never put yourself in a position to get more work dumped on you.
Hard work only leads to more hard work but if you're just barely acceptable nobody will ask you to do any extra work.

what the FUCK I love wageslaving now??????

how can this faggot not see that he is our slave? He works, we don't, we do whatever we want, and he has to give us a signficant fraction of his work. It's the same as him coming to us every month, kneeling in front of us, and giving us our well deserve due for no reason other than we exist. This is literally how ancient greeks operated. In Sparta for example, the slaves took care of all the trivial things like agriculture, metallurgy, construction, etc... while the real masters of the city spent all their time training, wrestling, just doing whatever they wanted. This faggot is legitimately insane. His mind is not working right.

i honeslty don't get what the fiasco was ?
yeah he looks like your typical redditor but what he was saying wasn't that crazy? and he didn't rage mode?

yeah its dumb. but he seems chill albeit cringe.