Any Forumsrannies in shambles

Any Forumsrannies in shambles

Attached: 1655433718345.jpg (257x512, 117.43K)

ur fat lol

Attached: 1645763486158.png (515x821, 59.03K)

>wall of text
no thanks

That man lives a shameful existence.

Seeking pleasure that destroys your body is meaningful as opposed to improving your looks?

Attached: socrates fitness.jpg (1024x768, 79.89K)

pretty sure he admits he's a cuck

10 year ago I finally met up with a girl I'd been chatting online with for about 2 years at that time. I'd only seen a few pics but had a stamp. She was a firm 6, but smart, funny, we connected, blah blah.

When we met I was in the best shape of my life (college athlete, gym). Looked and felt amazing. Turns out the most recent pic she'd sent was old and she'd completely let herself go. She smelled bad, was borderline obese.

I was polite and kept up appearances (she was on a camping trip with friends). We went on a nature hike the day after I arrived. Fairly steep uphill to reach an incredible vista near a mountain.

She had to stop several times to wheeze and sweat. I was getting annoyed because I was feeling especially energized with the activity. I climbed a tall stump to see if I could get a look at the end.

"Gese, Mr. Outdoor...adventure...guy here." Trying to hide her thirst.

Realize I've got a leg raised and a hand shielding the sun like a Boy's Life magazine cover.

Later have dinner, she tries to flirt at one point but literally gets winded while talking and fat coughs.

Later we're sitting in my car, watching a lake and reading an article about how you can physically see the continental divide she yawns and quietly asks if I want to go to her tent.

I have to plainly and gently tell her she's a disgusting fat slob who I like but have zero attraction to and don't want a romantic relationship.

Long story short she cried, but she told her friends the truth so they didn't hate me (none of them were very good looking anyway), we hug goodbye, she says something melodramatic about how she thought we had something, blah blah. I don't feel bad about it and learned to get current pics from girls before meeting them.

Was not invited to her wedding to a shorter, fatter, but equally well-educated guy as myself. Good for her.

I refuse to have sex with fat bitches who think all they need to do to get a Any Forums guy is ask. Good for me.

mucho texto

let me guess? you need more?

My brother it is seven sentences

Attached: 1653684788589.jpg (1024x507, 40.09K)

you're right

abs are not a metric of fitness at all. its a weakling dyel contest to whom who can diet the best

Good on you
But damn you're retarded for chatting up someone online romantically for 2 years

extremely based.

if you cant send your message in 3 sentences or less, then go to hell

If this fatass actually turned his life around and got rid of all of his excess weight and actually get abs he would be singing a very different tune.

This comic is literally cope, in the dictionary-sense of the word. He knows he can't get fit so he creates this odd sour-grapes fantasy about how he still wants to eat his goyslop, not realizing that, yes, you can still enjoy junk food *in moderation* if you're fit.

Attached: bruh zone.jpg (720x588, 37.96K)

>DUDE... LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING LE LOWBODYFAT WEAKLING DYEL MEANS YOU ARE LE FIT

Attached: dyel muscleup.jpg (667x1000, 77.97K)

Lmao, shit tier bait
Yes. I can guarantee you he's skinnyfat as shit underneath the shirt

Attached: lunarbabbon.png (341x404, 199.96K)

>DUDE HE SHOULD INSTEAD LOSE WEIGHT FOR LE ABS INSTEAD JUST LIFTING AND EATING FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH GAINS

Attached: C7Ube9uX4AARlTV.jpg (479x690, 21.9K)

This guy has never actually had abs, ever. He's also an actual cuckhold.

>cope in the dictionary sense of the word
Well fucking said.
You've hit the nail on the head and i even screencapped your comment

>learned to get current pics from girls before meeting them.
how does one ask this? can't just say "oh is that recent pic".