>last binge meal before I go on diet

Better life awaits me tomorrow. I will start reading and dieting real hard. I will fix my shit right after this last binge eating session.
>pepperoni pizza
>subway sandwich
>chocolate bars and a small bag of chips
>4 energy drinks
Wish me luck robots

Attached: 1584414346781.gif (633x773, 10.92K)

>surely this will be the last time

It will be this time.

Good luck, user. WAGMI

>this time
hahahahaha see you tomorrow op
here's the thing dude, if you were serious about quitting you wouldn't have some grand 'last' hurrah, you would just fucking quit.

Wagmi, my friend, wagmi.

This kind of negative energy is the reason I always fail.

If thats the reason than your bigger problem is being an gigantic faggot (besides being gigantic fat)

>still binge eating, hasn't hasn't started diet
>somehow already blamed others for his own shortcomings
fatties never fail to make me laugh

Attached: 20220130_161908.jpg (2048x1369, 230.55K)

>hasn't even*
whoopsie

It's not my fault my parents gave me poor genetics.

No negativity please.

>tomorrow
Yeah, sure thing buddy.

>heart starts beating faster after I drank 3 energy drinks in 30 minutes
It burns more calories so it's good for dieting

you're pathetic dude, take some responsibility for yourself.

Lmao you wont change. You making this thread proves it

Good luck.
Food is like drugs to you Americans. As soon as you get depressed you start eating. Then you spread the habit to your children.
God have mercy of the 50 fat states of America

You can lie to yourself all you want but today is not the day your brain is playing tricks on you and its addiction. Seek professional guidance

You should have started years ago your way behind. Catch up.

Uh oh
You should have eaten meat. All those carbs will just contribute to fat storage. Good luck though.

user dont do it this way. Just eat less, gradually. Instead of drinking 4 energy drinks, drink 3. Skip the subway sandwich. Just do this consistently until you are comfortable with it, then take something else out. Etc. that way it is a sustainable change in lifestyle.

It's all or nothing baby. Im going all in and getting rid of 100 lbs or im not doing it at all, bitch.

Meat causes cancer no thanks

I don't know about OP but the point where I never got used to it and just remained constantly hungry was way above the point where I was eating little enough to not be way overweight

It wont work, you will crack.